Elle Darby #5 Finally engaged but her life is so staged, marrying a man who just wants to be paid.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s true then it goes to show how fake their relationship is!

Screen shot please...?

Reactions: 9
Oh FGS. I’ve made this account just to come on here and say this, I debated making this account a few months ago but with everything going on with Elle and her Mum I didn’t want to be that person. However after that whole engagement video and this tit about something has just shifted 🤮 with Con I can’t bare it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway. In November or maybe December, I can’t remember which, Connor met my friend whilst he was on a night out with his friends. For some context my friend is very beautiful, brunette, into fitness and is someone you would double take at in the street. So not just any old random girl. She is definitely what I imagine Connor’s type to be.

To cut a long story short they ended up kissing, she asked him to come back to her house with her at the end of the night and he said if she would have asked earlier he would have but his Mum was unwell so had to get home now. (Of all things to say!!)

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if you don’t recognise either of them she probably didn’t notice) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

My friend wanted to send Elle the screenshots but then her Mum passed and as much as the situation is gross you have to have some respect. I’ve gone to come on here soooo many times to spill the tea but thought why am I getting involved but this whole engagement stuff and the way she’s taking about Con is too much 😂😂😂
Get the receipts!😱

Reactions: 10
'first dog walk as fiancee's'

duck sake shes going to be one of those people isnt she?

Reactions: 16
Oh FGS. I’ve made this account just to come on here and say this, I debated making this account a few months ago but with everything going on with Elle and her Mum I didn’t want to be that person. However after that whole engagement video and this tit about something has just shifted 🤮 with Con I can’t bare it anymore. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyway. In November or maybe December, I can’t remember which, Connor met my friend whilst he was on a night out with his friends. For some context my friend is very beautiful, brunette, into fitness and is someone you would double take at in the street. So not just any old random girl. She is definitely what I imagine Connor’s type to be.

To cut a long story short they ended up kissing, she asked him to come back to her house with her at the end of the night and he said if she would have asked earlier he would have but his Mum was unwell so had to get home now. (Of all things to say!!)

That was the end of that, no numbers swapped, she wasn’t aware of who him or Elle was. I have watched Elle since her B&M queen days when I actually enjoyed her content but I wasn’t there so when she told me the story I didn’t think anything of it.

Fast forward a few weeks and either something Connor or Elle posted came up on her explore page (I mean they probably did before but if you don’t recognise either of them she probably didn’t notice) and she ended up messaging Connor like WTF. He did reply and said something along the lines of it isn’t like that, him and Elle are actually not together anymore, but her much is extremely unwell and they’re filming content to be as normal as possible as she couldn’t deal with a public breakup and her Mum passing at the same time. She believed him and they continued messaging. Nothing serious just flirty banter, he would reply stuff like 👀 when she posted pics etc. It became extremely evident from both him and Elles pics that he was chatting shite and they clearly weren’t broken up so my friend asked if Elle knew about her. He got extremely defensive and said well of course Elle knows he’s single but he wouldn’t tell her the details of him kissing girls as it would upset her too much at this time and my friend shouldn’t try and upset her either and blocked her!!

My friend wanted to send Elle the screenshots but then her Mum passed and as much as the situation is gross you have to have some respect. I’ve gone to come on here soooo many times to spill the tea but thought why am I getting involved but this whole engagement stuff and the way she’s taking about Con is too much 😂😂😂
pics of it didn't happen

Reactions: 22
I can believe Con is the type but without evidence I don't want to believe the "tea".

Reactions: 17
my first thought was, connor has friends? dont think ive ever seen him talk about going out etc but just scrolled to his december posts and lo and behold he did actually go on a nightout in december. obviously still doesnt mean anything without screenshots though.
If I saw him out wearing that I'd run a mile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
my first thought was, connor has friends? dont think ive ever seen him talk about going out etc but just scrolled to his december posts and lo and behold he did actually go on a nightout in december. obviously still doesnt mean anything without screenshots though.
Dafuq is he wearing

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The whole video of the engagement was a complete copy of Whitney Simmons engagement vlog.

We all know this was staged to get the view.
as soon as I saw Elle’s video I instantly thought it was a copy of Whitney’s

Reactions: 4
He could have ironed the blouse he's wearing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve unfollowed him can’t bear the c**t and them stupid fake engagement photos he keeps putting up of them ! Absolutely bleeping thick shits , I’m gonna unfollow her now too, I’m actually so annoyed 😂 they can do this stupid tit and you have people saying they were crying watching the (fake) engagement video , sad!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.