Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at Lucy carter's latest pictures on her IG at the beach go to the second one damn she's taken a leaf out Els book there fillllerrd to the maxxxx bloody filler 😆 she doesn't have cheeks like that lol look at the lips 😆 look at the chin 🙈 lots of work been done there recently wow

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait does reporting her account work ?
also she may have American followers or international followers that haven’t seen the statement cause most the newspapers n accounts are British
100% I'm not from America, I'm from another country from Europe but the only reason I know what happend because of tattle. No one of the few people I follow on insta or watch youtube mention anything, and I dont have any other social media platform. So maybe a lot of her followers has absolutely no clue what happened.

Reactions: 5
How's gleam gonna make a second attempt at an apology believable when Elle and Connor forgot to actually say the word sorry the first time 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would’ve thought Jordan Lipscombe would’ve been out here defending her people’s being a POC for awhile now…🤔💭
Where u at babes??? 🔭👂🏽🤷🏽‍♀️
Madison Sarah is another one 🙄

Only a POC for the “good bits” I guess…
Coz now it’s convenient to turn ‘that switch’ right off! 😷
Smh I really thought they were a real “one of us” now 🥴✊🏽✌🏽 (And not just in looks 😶) But with the whole BLM (bandwagon) movement they were allllll over!
nuh madison sarah is a weak and a fraud too. her bf is black but i really don't she will ever speak up about it or unfollow her. she herself is too probalematic

Reactions: 16
Does anybody remember Mika Francis? She literally vanished from YouTube and she wasn’t as bad as Elle, not even a little.

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker here, I cannot stand Elle, but I just had to create an account to post something as I can vouch for the person saying she is rude in their work. I know a supervisor for a clothing store in Bath (don’t know if we are allowed to name places on here) and when I say the staff very much dislike Elle and Conor. She is VERY rude. More so when she was pregnant, walking around with a hand constantly on her bloat bump 😂 I know people dread her coming in as she’d think she was the bleeping bees knees, and it was so, so embarrassing every time. Her sister Lucy isn’t so bad when out and about but Elle is just something else
Honestly I can imagine that. She's a 'pick me' girl through and through craves attention, shows off, have that mean approach to her

Reactions: 5
So thankful for the people on here who aren't in the groups targeted but support and defend us all nevertheless. As a POC, I've always felt alone when it comes to racists and abuse so to see others just as outraged and not letting it go means so much

Can't keep up with all these people being exposed.. Elle, Polly, Kate, and probably others. I truly hope these people are sorry for what was said, recognise how harmful those words are and aren't just sorry because they got caught. I can remember racist comments being made to me when I was just a child years ago, how it made me feel small and less important..and it shows how damaging these words can be decades after they're said

• Heart
Reactions: 52
She lives on her own but in assisted living, im not sure about now but I know in the height of the lockdown last year, Connor and Elle were her “support bubble”. She deserves SOOOO much better than this:(
She doesn’t live in assisted living. She lives in a brand spanking new flat.

Reactions: 12
So is this review saying.. if Adolf Hitler had a business she wouldn’t care about his views and still support it? 🤣

But her 'business' was getting bad reviews before all of this anyway. So why is what happened now sabotaging it.

Reactions: 16
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!

• Wow
Reactions: 78
Finally emerged from my house this morning for work. I live in the same estate as them both, went past their house looks like no one is living there (it was 6:30am when I went past so they were probably asleep but there’s always one light on) and only one car in the drive way, the tesla!
👀 this is great news

Reactions: 10
Still howling at “if her brain was developed” the receipts suggest things were said at 16/17 and 19 years old!!!!! If a person is developed enough at those ages to sit GCSES, A-LEVELS and be part way through a degree let’s say 🤷‍♀️ YOU SURE AS HELL SHOULD KNOW HOW NOT TO BE A RACIST! These people defending her are acting as though she was a feckin toddler! WAKE 👏 UP 👏
I wonder how old sh was when she called that woman a p@£i?. I’m assuming over 18 if sh was on a night out with her boyfriend.

Reactions: 11
I reckon she is out of the country with saint

Oohh do you have any inside tea about them
What do people think of them on your estate x?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.