Elle Darby #46 Cheating Con, Racist all along, 29K followers gone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s this about her being seen screaming in the street?

Reactions: 13
THIS IS NOT A DRILL - Conjob has deleted all his videos on his own youtube channel !
Do you reckon a split? Great time to leave Elle, remove his social media presence?

OR, a rebrand for them both. Elle will change her YouTube to ‘The Swift’s’ or the likes to move away from her own name which is tainted? Become one single family channel etc…

Reactions: 28
I don't think he would leave her ! Because I reckon he knows she would use Saint as a weapon and he would never have him on his own !

Reactions: 6
What about Connors deal with My Protein, surely they shouldn’t be keeping deals with racists?

Reactions: 8
why would it be sarcasm? She’s got a big following and she’s not unfollowed. That’s all I was saying.
She has also been outed in the past for racist comments, as well as her scummy partner. She has a thread here, would advise you to read her wiki if there is one

Reactions: 3
Ellie. Suzuki is who people refer to as her son, Saint

Reactions: 1
Just a thought…has the clinic who did Conjobs wonderful hair transplant been contacted? Don’t know who they are but can have a look

Reactions: 6
Just a thought…has the clinic who did Conjobs wonderful hair transplant been contacted? Don’t know who they are but can have a look
Do they need to be? I thought it was a one off treatment

Reactions: 21
So, serious question…

I have a page with about 96k followers… I’d never heard of this woman before a few days ago, but Having seen the things she tweeted, I’m disgusted!!

What’s the best way I can use my account to raise awareness of what a disgusting person she is?

ETA- I’m not an influencer of any sort, but a mum living close to this vile woman with a large following of similar age mums etc xx

Reactions: 37
YT account is at 600k subscribers, does anyone know what it was before these tweets resurfaced?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.