Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a mum of 2 and I've only had an early miscarriage before so can't begin to imagine what you've been through. Sending hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
So sorry about the loss of your baby babe ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awful, awful people.
I’m so very sorry. Sending hugs and ❤ X

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me to my husband who is wondering why I ain’t spoke for the last 2 hours , the kids are running around with chocolate and the pasta is burning 😂😂🍿🍿
I’m quite scared to check my screen time, it’s going to say ‘Safari 10 hours’ I just know it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m gonna be absolutely gutted when stops vlogging! Mainly due to Katie, I only watched vlogs with her in them - hope she’s doing ok and hasn’t seen these awful tweets that her vile sister said about her 😭.

Reactions: 19
I’m gonna be absolutely gutted when stops vlogging! Mainly due to Katie, I only watched vlogs with her in them - hope she’s doing ok and hasn’t seen these awful tweets that her vile sister said about her 😭.
Awh hopefully she will still be on Lucy's channel

Reactions: 14
Bet Lucy is glad they have different surnames! I didn’t know they were sisters and I passively enjoy Lucy’s content but won’t watch now, wouldn’t be shocked if she has similar views.

Reactions: 32
Poor Saint, I feel sorry for him because one day when he’s a teenager and has social media (his actual account not the breach of privacy weird one his racist parents have created) he will see all of this, it’s going to be on Google forever and whenever he types in his parents names he will see and read their horrible views and unfortunately will he tarnished with the same brush because that’s what kids are like these days 🥺 he should never of been in the public eye in the first place, pregnancy announcement whatever but plastering the poor boys face all over social media and his full name middle and surname is just wrong to me

• Sad
Reactions: 55
But Lucy is glad they have different surnames! I didn’t know they were sisters and I passively enjoy Lucy’s content but won’t watch now, wouldn’t be shocked if she had similar views.
I personally don’t think it’s fair for Lucy to lose a following. There’s no proof she has the same views and was bought up by a different mum (who seems lovely in the vlogs with her in)
Until she fucks up I think it’s not fair to paint her with the same brush (my opinion no hate fellow angle) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 122
ItzKeisha has uploaded a video re elle's tweets!! she's got over 400k followers!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.