Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imma shut up my insta is clearly fudged 😂😂😂😂😂 sorry guys for false info!!!!! but fo real WHY ARE THEY STILL FOLLOWING 😭😭😭😭😭 feel to message all of them but little old me won’t make a difference lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys please go on someone’s profile and search in their following to check. It. Doesn’t. Come. Up. If. You. Search. In. Someone’s. Followers. Please😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
View attachment 961076

Two days ago when you googled her it came up with nothing but positivity. Now look! We did it and the truth is being brought to light. At least when people search her they are hit with the facts straight away now. Also spy the “people also ask” section 😆
Is Elle Darby bog eyed 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 81
It’s really annoyed me . Racism is never okay and also I’m a fat F#ck so I’m very offended with her fat shaming 😂

if you ask me she still has way to many followers . The more who unfollow her the better .
some things she’s said are just unbelievable. Not even once she’s literally called people for years .

And to edit her baby’s phot who even does that . I just couldn’t 😞

Reactions: 30
I’m glad people are back at work tomorrow🤣 will stop the threads moving so quickly

• Haha
Reactions: 64
She will 100% have to address this soon, now it’s hitting publication her follower count is dropping so quickly! 20k+ in a matter of days is a huuuuge blow when you consider that Instagram isn’t like Twitter or TikTok and news moves a lot slower. Any influencer still following at this point are jeopardising their own careers.

Reactions: 47
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.

I really didn’t want to just ‘react’ to your post. Sending you so much love, and I hope you’re doing as well as can be after your devastating loss 😞❤

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Awful, awful people.
I'm so sorry, I went through something similar a couple of years ago. It's bad enough watching others get on with the life you thought you were going to have, let alone someone like Elle who throughout her pregnancy and after giving birth wasn't the most relatable of people. Sending you love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Awful, awful people.
So sorry for the loss of your beautiful baby xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just had a little tear thinking of Katie reading any of it. She's such a genuinely lovely person I hope she's doing ok

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 131
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.