Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg plot twist: she really doesn’t want to be in the public eye anymore as she wants to be ‘low key’ and she’s already got a hefty bank account so she is secretly buzzing this has come to light so that she never has to return to posting her whole life. What are your thoughts??!!
Be shamed on the Internet, lose your income/brand deals, be abused in the street (probs) have your children be told at school about what happened, bring embarrassment to the family and known as a racist etc….

or just log out! 🤣 I know what I’d rather do!

tbf she loves it all too much. It’s the attention she’s always CRAVED

YouTube need to demonetise her because I think this will drive traffic to her vids n still get paid 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Threads moving faster than I can type

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wouldn't bank on her saying anything tomorrow. When Creepy Chris Ingham was outed for messaging 16 year olds, the management company (which I think from memory was gleam) told him to address it once and once only. He was told to stay quiet and ignore then they swiftly returned to normal.
Although they never recovered and were dropped by management and countless brands!
I think in this sort of situation, management advise them to release an initial statement then stay schtum until it hopefully blows over!

Reactions: 37
She has! I thought this.. but if you’re following carys she will still come up at a mutual because Elle still follows her. But when you go into carys profile she isn’t following Elle
Quoting my own reply here… I stand corrected!! When I looked yesterday Carys had deffo unfollowed Elle.. but looks like she’s refollowed and Elle has unfollowed !!! Dramaaaaaaa

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hiiii My GoRgeoUs AngEls

WeLCoME TO a NeW tHREaD I'Ve MissEd YoU ALl SoOOo mUch, YoU'rE aLl mY BeSt FrIeNds

If you don't know, get to know..... I've been exposed for racist, homophobic, ageist, animal abusing tweets ✌💋

Yet again, grab your Popcorn, Tea and Biscuits and cash in that Angelle Giftcard before the company goes bust!!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 257
Quoting my own reply here… I stand corrected!! When I looked yesterday Carys had deffo unfollowed Elle.. but looks like she’s refollowed and Elle has unfollowed !!! Dramaaaaaaa
Nope, she didn’t. When someone’s insta count so high it glitches regularly. Carys has always followed her

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.