Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you can.
There’s a big difference being bothered about someone being a racist and being bothered about wether there blokes been talking to someone on WhatsApp
this thread existed long before the tweets emerged you know

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
I don’t think anyone should be calling or texting Connor. The whole thing could get twisted and we could get accused of harassment. We are here to show everyone Ells true colours and make everyone aware what she is really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How far will I need to go back to see this cheating confirmation?

It’s been a weird few months with this pair. Who leaked the tweets the person he cheated with? It’s all come at the same time. I was expecting vlogs and photos of saints magical first Christmas instead they pissed off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And to think she started as a ‘fitness influencer’ trying to help people and ask for body acceptance at the same time as fat/skinny shaming others 🤣😭 everything is for her own selfish benefit 😒

Reactions: 15
I love Nelly so much so this is so disappointing. Although i've noticed she hasn't been too active on SM in the last couple days so fingers crossed she'll get round to it 🤞🏼
you should read her thread lol you might change your mind

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How far will I need to go back to see this cheating confirmation?

It’s been a weird few months with this pair. Who leaked the tweets the person he cheated with? It’s all come at the same time. I was expecting vlogs and photos of saints magical first Christmas instead they pissed off 😂😂😂
Start page 12/13 thread 39

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why are so many of you fixated on this phone number discovery ? What benefit is it to anyone? It’s a bit weird !
Stop getting nasty in this thread. If you actually read through, you’d see that people are shocked because it matches the phone number on the cheating allegations. Now lower your tone and stop finding conflict in things that don’t need it?!?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I can't bleeping cope with this thread 😭😭😭😭 come back maternity hauls, tiny cracks, vampire snacks, hearse adventures and hair transplants.

My brain is fried!
i agree! the name Olivia Bowen now stays in my mind rent free. and I dont even know who the hell she is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if YoungDumbHoneyBun would cover this. She mainly reacts to Chantal/Amberlynn but it would get the tweets out to her subscribers

Reactions: 3
insta account: fashioninflux still follows and she has 2.7 million followers and has been very active too. Am very disappointed in influencers who are turning a blind eye to this, it must be so easy being white and feigning ignorance.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I know some people are new to this thread, but Jesus Christ, it matters that he’s cheated because they’re a literal family/couple goals channel. Teenagers give them money by watching them, believing they’re perfect. They thought they had everyone fooled- but he’s a sleaze
This!
Everyone has been fooled into the perfect relationship goals and fairy tale type goals so to hear it’s not all roses Iam actually loving right now!
Never EVER believe what you see on socials
If anything is to come of all this chaos then it’s that x

Reactions: 15
Just had a look at Lucy’s Instagram. I think it’s so bad that the commenters are trying to get her to make a statement/‘how dare you post your everyday life whilst your sister has done this…’. I am HORRIFIED about the tweets but…it wasn’t Lucy who tweeted them!? She seems to be distancing herself which is probably for the best?! Like it doesn’t have that much to do with her, and she always seemed a bit off with Elle anyways
I agree, like you could argue maybe she should just put up a short statement about it but at the end of the day all the tweets are made by her adult sister who makes her own decisions and must deal with her own consequences. Realistically people coming for Lucy are directing their anger at the wrong person

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.