Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. Been lurking and wow this is just insane.
correct me if I’m wrong didn’t Elle say she had something ‘big’ to announce in new year? Do we think it was a collab that is now cancelled?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow if anyone on here is writing those disgusting comments on her you tube video you are honestly no better than her for that. Bringing up her mum, Katie’s disability and the poor innocent baby is all levels of WRONG. Some of these people are really stooping to her level if not lower 🤢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Carys has always said she hates confrontation and drama and it gives her anxiety… I can imagine James putting the pressure on her to unfollow but she’s probably just worried of the response from Elle and Conner if she actually unfollows
Yep I can imagine Carys is being a right wet blanket about it like ooh should I unfollow, should I not, I don’t know what to do.
Get a bleeping backbone woman. She had a black tile up on her grid for BLM awareness… where is your drive for it now?? Stand up and fight, don’t be a cowardly little witch like Elle

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sorry replying to myself again! I sent sooooooo many dms over the years and I just found her 1 reply… OF COURSE it was because she didn’t want to lose out on me spending money on her products 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 HOW WAS I SO BLIND?????
You was blind but now you've been to specsavers 🤣🤣 how awful that is the only reason she replied. Love your profile name :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does everyone think her career is over? Zoella and Susie J Verrill are 2 influencers I can think of who have had scandals like this, it happens so often and nothing will happen besides a few days of panic before something else happens

Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn't get away with this I Hope it is hee downfall and those dicks still following her or waiting for an apology are technically oking what she did not all those tweets were from when she was 16. Either way 16 or not it's not OK to say any of that. Whatever someone's descend is it is not OK to racially abuse them

Reactions: 4
Hi all. Been lurking and wow this is just insane.
correct me if I’m wrong didn’t Elle say she had something ‘big’ to announce in new year? Do we think it was a collab that is now cancelled?
No she was going to announce that she's racist....surprise angles!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does everyone think her career is over? Zoella and Susie J Verrill are 2 influencers I can think of who have had scandals like this, it happens so often and nothing will happen besides a few days of panic before something else happens
the only scandal I know with Zoe , is that crappy advent calendar 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I deleted tattle a few weeks ago and have had to make a new account now just for this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t imagine doing something wrong and not wanting to apologise properly immediately, like I genuinely feel like if there was an immediate and proper raw, honest apology it would show that maybe she had learnt/ grown and was a different person from the nasty brat shes shown to be. It’s the fact all their scared about is profit and reputation loss that makes it even worse! Tbh I think her management have done a tit job seeing as good pr firms can keep people like Piers Morgan in work 😂

Reactions: 20
I feel like it was unnecessary of her to make a statement and implement herself and james in this
It’s a lose lose situation. If they say nothing people don’t like it, and people also won’t like that they’ve made this statement

Reactions: 34
Posted by Carys 1 min ago
Carys, if by chance you’re reading this, unfollowing her isn’t being violent. You need to unfollow her to show your young audience that you do not condone what she’s done. This statement alone isn’t enough. It’s piss poor, actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.