Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel like that statement will do Carys any favours whatsoever 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 81
Oh duck off to anyone who plays the victim/feeling low card after being called out.

Reactions: 36
Angelika Oles gotta do a vid on this, my hun is Polish ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
‘Tsunami of online violence’ 🙃 more like people not standing for bigoted behaviour!

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Were these tweets unearthed by a tattler scrolling all the way down her twitter page?

Reactions: 7
June 2021 after me & elle being at the exact same gestation in pregnancy, my baby boy was born stillborn. It killed me inside still following her journey with baby Saint but I was SO invested in her pregnancy as it felt like we’d gone through it together (immature lol I know) but I sat for hours watching her pregnancy videos relating to everything.
Now all of this has come out I am genuinely GUTTED. I really hope she learns a massive lesson from this by loosing her ‘career’.. which will hopefully make her a nicer person in the end & a better mum for Saint. I pray their baby doesn’t grow up to have the same views.
Awful, awful people.
So so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how difficult it's been for you. Sending lots of love ❤

I think Elle and Conjob have had a big shock today. They thought their 'statement' would stop people from highlighting their vitriolic tweets.....and that things would calm down as the days went by. The scandal is just gaining more and more momentum. Their agents/publicists have handled it all wrong...trying to sweep it under the carpet.

If I was their agent - I would drag them onto a live video where people could ask questions there and then. This should've been done on day one. These people working for them have no clue how to handle this situation. Perhaps we should set up our own Tattle PR group ?

Reactions: 35
Interesting, I think James and Carys have had disagreements on how to handle this and Carys has compromised with a statement instead of committing to unfollowing Elle.

I have mixed feelings on this statement. I’m glad Carys and James have addressed the situation but I’m still unclear as to why Carys hasn’t unfollowed her

Reactions: 67
Wow if anyone on here is writing those disgusting comments on her you tube video you are honestly no better than her for that. Bringing up her mum, Katie’s disability and the poor innocent baby is all levels of WRONG. Some of these people are really stooping to her level if not lower 🤢
They've probably read the online news articles and gone straight to Youtube !

Reactions: 1
View attachment 961403statement from James and Carys on James Instagram story
What does racism lead to! So many innocent people MURDERED or lead to SUICIDE. There are people sat in prison for crimes they haven’t committed due to systematic racism!! Meanwhile Elle has sat there in silence with no public apology. Stop diverting the issue here Cary!

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.