Elle Darby #45 Grab a chocolate biccie and read the WIKI

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfollowed Carys. Her ‘statement’ sounded more like she didn’t agree with people calling out the racist idiots to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 105
Carys really shouldn't of said anything whilst I agree hate online is awful Elle is being called out on her vile comments. I think it is wrong that Saint is brought into it, he is innocent but Elle is a grown ass adult and should take accountability of her actions. That is another statement of the be kind movement where the person being called out is being done rightly so. To continue to follow Elle shows support.

Reactions: 30
Carys has just dropped a statement… sounds like she’s trying to say that the online world isn’t real life? So basically excusing comments made online? She’s still following them and does seem more bothered about Elle than those she’s hurt.

Thoughts?
502360DE-D67C-44D8-8C86-6D713231244B.png

Reactions: 5
Don’t hate me … I think that’s a good statement from Carys and I do actually think it’s quite strong given they are friends, it is also posted to her 800k+ followers which is HUGE as they have much of the same audience, it’s only bringing more awareness to the situation

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I guess one positive of Carys posting that statement is that it’ll bring more attention to the situation and more people will unfollow Elle. I just truly think that Carys not unfollowing is just saying she can’t disagree with hate speech that much?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
God I cannot keep up with these threads but god by damn I’m trying!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Here’s the response from beauty works
beauty works haven’t unfollowed her though. Let’s me know what they stand for, so thanks beauty works.

I’ve unfollowed Carys now. How dare she make her out to be the victim in all of this? I’ve not saw a tsunami of violence, what is she talking about?

Reactions: 26
Surprised Carys didn't drop a "not sponsored or an ad" into the statement

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So basically Carys & James don’t want the huge Elle & Con tit storm affecting her following. Everyone be kind please 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Total swerve by Carys.
Karma will come back to her on this.
By continuing to follow, she is by definition engaging with Elle's content, so her post literally makes zero sense to anyone with half a brain and a shred of decency.

Reactions: 41
What the fuuuuuuuuck. I hardly read this because Elle just does my head in but whattttt? Usually I’m one of those that sort of thinks why are people digging stuff up from years ago (depending on the severity) but this is AWFUL stuff? And her mum too?! I know she’s dead so can’t speak too badly of her but she’s painted as some glorious angel and sounds like she was just as bad as her daughter! Can’t believe Elle hasn’t lost more followers, what a vile, vulgar disgusting piece of work.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.