Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear I read a page and a new page is made 😂😂

Anyways, I’ll say this again, as has everyone else, for the people at the back:

TIME DOES NOT EXCUSE RACISM

Give your head a wobble if you think that just because it was 10 years ago, it was okay. It wasn’t okay then and it certainly isn’t okay now. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
One thing that did turn me off her was when they went travelling. She barely saw any of Thailand, and I remember her complaining about it. I also recall they skipped a lot of it to go straight to Australia? Anyway, it’s their choice of course, but to me it just made me think that she wanted to go travelling, but didn’t want to embrace different cultures. Conor too.
Your right. They felt out of place. And just left as the food wasn't to their liking of her beige child's palette

Reactions: 7
Are Gleam usually shite by the way? I wouldn't expect them to drop them immediately necessarily, but would expect something like we have been made aware of x, this doesn't align with out values, we will be doing y as a result or whatever. I mean there's zero amount of PR that can erase what they have said, or wriggle out of it, sure some angles will probably stick by her but if they're hoping to sweep it under the rug shame on them.

Reactions: 21
I LOVE that these 2 have been brought done a peg or two. Hopefully they will now need to get a real job and stop ripping people off with their shite clothes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
the way she was tweeting w such passion I wouldn’t be surprised if she was physically violent to her pets and people. Like if she actively went out n acted in these tweets I wouldn’t be shocked

Reactions: 19
Your right. They felt out of place. And just left as the food wasn't to their liking of her beige child's palette
Exactly. Thailand is a stunning beautiful place, with lovely people. And incredible food! I think they weren’t happy that there wasn’t a McDonalds on every corner.

Reactions: 12
the way she was tweeting w such passion I wouldn’t be surprised if she was physically violent to her pets and people. Like if she actively went out n acted in these tweets I wouldn’t be shocked
Remembered when she went or acted as if she were about to punch con on her video

Reactions: 4
This one has probably already been posted on here already but I just can’t get over the irony of this tweet. Considering she’s only just been pregnant herself recently and would expect the Anglesss to stick up for her if anyone was to say anything other than praise in respect of how she looked when she was pregnant.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
I’m embarrassed for you that you even wrote this! There is no defending racists! No matter what age!! Let’s STOP playing down the situation and belittling what is actually said! Racism is racism in all formats and should be acted upon harshly. Period!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.