Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krissy cela is still following elle. I follow krissy and when I clicked on elles Instagram I saw that she still follows her. I really hope krissy unfollows, I use her fitness app and buy workout clothes from her brand often, I definitely won’t continue to do so if she continues following Regina George.

Reactions: 6
She only like white, thin pretty people like herself! Absolutely bellend she is. Little did she know that all those people would soon be her followers and buying her products then she became all ‘HEYYYY ANGELLLLS’
she tweeted about thin people being attention seekers and sticks so i dont even think she knows who she likes

Reactions: 10
How can she carry on with a normal day , I would be seething as her sister…
Her siblings actions aren't her responsibility though, my brother is a fuckwit and it's no reflection on me and not my job to talk about his actions. Plus she has young children, is she supposed to say sorry we are staying in today whilst I seethe about something I had no control over.

Reactions: 57
I have contacted the pet brands she's worked with, here's what I wrote to Tails as an example for others if they wish to do the same:

Dear Marketing and Communications Team at Tails,

I would like to draw your attention to some hateful, abusive tweets that have surfaced from influencer Elle Darby that I understand Tails has worked with. Screenshots of the tweets are attached for you to see.

As an animal lover and professional in marketing and comms myself I have been shocked and saddened that these abusive tweets have emerged from someone who has branded herself an animal lover, and worked with pet charities and brands such as yourself.

Also as a customer of yours who recently used her influencer discount code I feel very let down and hurt that I have unknowingly supported someone who has expressed such vile and abusive behaviour towards their family pets.

Regardless of how long ago, the sheer amount of abusive tweets that have surfaced is concerning, not only about her animals but hideous racist and discriminatory tweets also. It shows a pattern of behaviour and an attitude which comes across as deeply engrained. In my opinion as a customer of yours it has forfeited her right to the platform she has where she promotes pet care brands for her own monetary gain and public status.

I'm saddened and shocked by her words stating she wants her 'ugly, spiteful, mongrel cat to die and get run over'. How was that cat treated behind closed doors? I'm sure you agree that animals of all shapes and sizes deserve love and care, not just her young, golden Labradors. As I said it is concerning and makes her an untrustworthy and disingenuous influencer of pet products.

I believe it is important that brands consider the values and behaviour of the influencers they work with. I also believe that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions, just as anyone else would in any given line of work. Even more so, with how impressionable influencers are to young people integrity, honesty and transparency is especially needed. I hope this message gets passed on to the relevant people and I look forward to your reply on this matter.

Kind regards

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I'm just sat here waiting for the day she says "sorry"... as much as she won't mean it 🙄 I'm SORRY but her apology was not an apology!

Reactions: 9
“We can only wish for your forgiveness”.
But you didn’t actually say sorry, Elle….
👏🏼 exactly that. Also to people saying they shouldn’t be cancelled are white people. I’m Indian and fat and sorry but I’m not forgiving nothing. I want to see her pay consequences for her crappy actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I'm just sat here waiting for the day she says "sorry"... as much as she won't mean it 🙄 I'm SORRY but her apology was not an apology!
Yeah I agree. I think they jumped the gun a bit on that one. But we can tell Belly has no patience…hence the mess of Christmas lights she put up on November 1st amongst other things!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Even if it does do an apology it’ll be a half hearted mean girl one like, “I’m sorry that my tweets made YOU feel like that”. Scum

• Heart
Reactions: 21
👏🏼 exactly that. Also to people saying they shouldn’t be cancelled are white people. I’m Indian and fat and sorry but I’m not forgiving nothing. I want to see her pay consequences for her crappy actions.
as a young white girl i can promise we aren’t all like this💙you are totally correct but something tells me she won’t be held accountable which infuriates me

• Heart
Reactions: 38
as a young white girl i can promise we aren’t all like this💙you are totally correct but something tells me she won’t be held accountable which infuriates me
Agree I'm 25 and with a huge mixed family in race and religion I can honestly say I'd never think let alone tweet like she has vile ***** makes me sick!

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know of any influencers/brands who have actually unfollowed elle or con at this point?

Reactions: 1
As much as I hate to say it or be stereotypical as a black woman. Shade borough has a massive ACS fanbase n I promise you black people will violate her n her business. They have a huge following etc so yh I’d aim for social media platforms n accounts to spread the word. Not just companies

maybe I’m slow but was it always Ell on YouTube and they post on her channel or do they have a couples channel. I find it weird they don’t have a duo channel yet. So does Ell get the revenue from the channel n give connor his cut or is it 50/50

Reactions: 10
I emailed the daily mail and reported her youtube account. In the process of doing a mass email to all her sponsors which are listed on the wiki page on here.
Please everyone do the same or else it will get brushed under the carpet!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.