Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
get out, we don't want you here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
I know but cmon guys, 11 years ago. 😅
She was 16 at this point right? You absolutely know right from wrong at this point. This is who she is, there isn’t no excusing the behaviour. 11 years makes it sound like a long time ago, but she was 16 years old! These tweets have shown who she really is. Her life is a massive front

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Usually I don’t support people being cancelled for old tweets however the sheer number of vile tweets, covering racism, homophobia and animals, makes it clear it wasn’t just a one of stupid tweet from a teenager… she clearly held strong views and likely still does

Reactions: 52
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
It’s weirder that you’re more concerned about people finding the tweets and not the blatant racism over a prolonged amount of time…

Reactions: 40
I wouldn’t even justify a response explaining why people would drag up those tweets to somebody like you tbh. It would literally be pointless. I watched her channel for years, I am half Indian half Cuban. Her racist tweets will never seem too bad to people like you. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 42
You can tell there is a lot of anger and hatred behind her tweets, it wasn’t just one or two tweets using the word gay to describe something or song lyrics, it was genuine racism! I’ve had Facebook and Instagram since 12 years old during a time where I could of got away with saying all those things but I never did because I didn’t have those thoughts? It’s clear she was brought up around people who regularly said racist tit because she says it like it’s completely normal

Reactions: 21
I cannot get over those tweets the venom & hatred is mind blowing, I have never subscribed to her but do watch now & again her vlogs but no more.

I hope they both learn & grow as people especially for their child but sadly I don’t think they will.

Life isn’t about a filtered picture & a hashtag.

Wishing you all a happy healthy 2022 fellow Tattlers xx 😘

Reactions: 21
No nah never said the N word in a song, like it’s nothing just the N word. Do you understand how offensive that is? Maybe look up the history of the N word and come back and then try and brush it off as it’s nothing. Also if you’re white and skinny you don’t get to say whether or not they can be excused, or to accept their apology as they haven’t offended you. Very poor thing to come on here and say and try and excuse. Says a lot about who you are. There’s no such thing as causally saying the N word, or calling polish people, or making fat comments, they are all coming from a place of hate.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Havent even seen the racist tweets thank you very much. People can change and learn?
No she’s learnt not to tweet these things publicly since she’s got a following, that’s about all she’s learnt. She’s the same person and holds these strong views

Reactions: 10
I know but cmon guys, 11 years ago. 😅
I don’t think there’s an expiration date on racism . What was racist then is still racist now. There’s no justifying racism. Whether you’re informed or not. Everyone knows racism is wrong. Whether you’re racist or not. Same w half the stuff she’s said. It doesn’t matter the time frame of when it was said. It’s not like she hated chocolate n now has said she loves chocolate. ITS RACISM. It was racist then, racist now and will be racist in the future. End of. It’s conferencing you openly admit to saying a word you know and KNEW was wrong regardless of how old you are. Once you’re 13 imo you are fully aware of right n wrong she wasn’t a child she was an adult and the way she’s phrased those tweets the intent was to hurt someone n to be offensive she knew what she was saying n doing. Racism is a hardcore mindset that doesn’t just disappear. It’s not soemtbing u grow from imo. Racists stay racist they just are less vocal about it due to the consequences

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Havent even seen the racist tweets thank you very much. People can change and learn?
Maybe you should try reading the tweets before mouthing off about others being angry at them then? What was the point expressing an opinion if you’ve not even looked at it? Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I'm just so surprised the tweets weren't deleted before she became "a star" lol

Reactions: 9
People can change but Elle didn’t apologise, lied in the first sentence of her supposed “apology” and then proceeded to find excuses for her racism, fatphobia and homophobia. She was also pulled up a couple years ago for ageism.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.