Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s managed to offend all people of colour, large people, thin people, those with eating disorders, short people, those with Irish accents, Scottish accents; in fact all ‘foreigners’, LGBT community, animal lovers, pregnant, bus drivers, year 8s…

Could you kindly quote this if you can think of more to add.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Nah imagine if Connor had a tattle account and was the one who found the old tweets just to cover up the rumours of him cheating 😂😂
Who’s even going after him? I couldn’t imagine anything worse than riding him after a night out. He looks like his breath smells all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Shell be praying that Molly Mae gets engaged to take the limelight off them both that's for sure

Reactions: 26
The people trying to excuse this behaviour are just as bad. 😷 I’m the same age and can safely say that I have never tweeted, or spoken, or thought any of the disgusting things she’s tweeted. Why are we acting like it’s ok because they were younger? When I was 17/18 (not even that long ago & at the same time as Elle) I knew what racism, bullying/fat shaming and homophobia was 😅 Also if you were in the public eye surely you would have thought about previous posts you may have made on social media?

Maybe if they come out and say that they weren’t nice people but with time and life experience (grief , parenthood) they have come to change their thought process then fine. But otherwise, acting like oh it was ‘a decade’ ago ain’t gona cut it.

Unfollowed.

Reactions: 45
This is the first time I've been here during a tweet leak thing and all I got to say is I'm so proud of you angles. I'm actually kinda going to be sad the day influencers actually get 'cancelled' because I'm gonna miss you guys so much. But until then let's get our one cup of tea and packet of digestives ready x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
But ConnnNnnN I did not manifest this for the end of 2021 😭😭😭😭 my fingers hurt from all the deleting I'm having to do, can you take over for a bit?

Has anybody hit saints IG yet? No hate for him obvs, he is just an innocent party in this complete tit show of a family, but his parents are complete and utter vile creatures who deserve everything they have got coming to them right now.
Just ran to their Insta accounts and not a peep about what's happening right now! 🙄
They are gonna be history with luck 🤞 no more fake shite 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They will do the usual influencer thing when caught in a scandal
They will go quiet for a few days
Release an apology video
Say all the proceeds to x or y video is going to x and y charity
Then another influencer scandal will be the news
Elle and con and will go on as normal
And that will be that

Reactions: 47
She sounds like an absolute witch!!!!!!!!!

I was a typical gobby teen that often spoke before thinking but I was never racist or purposely hurtful and I grew up not far from Elle plus being a complete racist fat phobic homophobic witch isn’t something you “grow out of” if so she would of delete the account when she realised it was wrong

Reactions: 23
Elle can’t comment on anyones weight, looks, accent when her eyes look like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She was at 785,000 and now at 782,000. Only 3000 down. I imagine a lot of people are sticking around to see how this tit show unfolds.

Reactions: 34
It never ends
God she really is such a nasty girl. How ironic that she plays this super perfect happy family character online when she has the personality of a complete bully 🤢 I know we all say she comes across as very judgemental (especially when she kept digging at other mums and how she was clearly better than any other mother) but these tweets are next level horrid

Reactions: 25
The people trying to excuse this behaviour are just as bad. 😷 I’m the same age and can safely say that I have never tweeted, or spoken, or thought any of the disgusting things she’s tweeted. Why are we acting like it’s ok because they were younger? When I was 17/18 (not even that long ago & at the same time as Elle) I knew what racism, bullying/fat shaming and homophobia was 😅 Also if you were in the public eye surely you would have thought about previous posts you may have made on social media?

Maybe if they come out and say that they weren’t nice people but with time and life experience (grief , parenthood) they have come to change their thought process then fine. But otherwise, acting like oh it was ‘a decade’ ago ain’t gona cut it.

Unfollowed.
Same here. I’ve always known racism, homophobia etc is wrong. I don’t know how people can excuse it because it was a long time ago. I know you do grow a lot as a person in your 20s, but they weren’t children when they posted those tweets. They were certainly old enough to know better.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.