Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare a thought for their poor dogs who are probably getting shouted at or locked in a room because they're responding to all the stress in that house right now. And then their poor kid who has these racist ignorant vile chavs as parents...for life. He's got no chance, poor lil mite. :confused:

Reactions: 67
I do not visit this thread whatsoever but other luvlies recommended it❤

Her sheer boldness to be able to continually tweet racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, and hateful comments among other things just shows how brazen she is and self aware too - how old was she 15?,16? At that age thinking stuff like that is not normal and has definitely carried onto her adulthood, she’s just obviously hidden it.

Also the cat comments - How evil must someone be to think such cruel things about an innocent animal? Watch any serial killer doc and they always start out in childhoods with killing/harming animals, I’m not saying she’s a serial killer but her thoughts are indicative of a malicious, evil and malignant personality.

Well to finish off the comments about Scottish accents, as a scottish person myself, I would like to say tae her she can go duck hersel the wee cow😘

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Pissing me off seeing people defending her on Twitter saying she was only 17… I don’t give a duck. I can understand maybe 6/7 saying words you might not know the meaning of… but 17??? She knew what she was doing/saying. She sat down and typed those tweets out, it baffles me that she looked at those before posting and thought yep I’m gonna post these. Could never imagine being filled with such hatred towards so many groups of people. The sad thing is that the majority of her followers are young and naive so she’ll just do her usual ‘your my bestest friends’ bullshit to keep them on side!

Reactions: 42
Whoever runs the Instagram account , good on you & don’t let them silence you 💋

Just shows the people who don’t want to listen , “influencers” are not all that

Loads of people don’t even know about that hotel she tried to grab a freebie off

Vile , vile girl

Reactions: 17
I hope she gets dropped very quickly from all these brands she works with

They’re gonna end up like the Ace Family having to sell their house

Can’t wait to see all her following numbers drop

Happy New Years anyway everyone , a win for us tattlers & the general public , who can see what they’re really like ( & other “influencers )

P.S I sense fake crocodile tears in stories / video incoming

Xoxo

Reactions: 28
Pissing me off seeing people defending her on Twitter saying she was only 17… I don’t give a duck. I can understand maybe 6/7 saying words you might not know the meaning of… but 17??? She knew what she was doing/saying. She sat down and typed those tweets out, it baffles me that she looked at those before posting and thought yep I’m gonna post these. Could never imagine being filled with such hatred towards so many groups of people. The sad thing is that the majority of her followers are young and naive so she’ll just do her usual ‘your my bestest friends’ bullshit to keep them on side!
Exactly. Yes, we were all probably did stupid things when we were 17, but there’s a difference between making the usual growing up mistakes, and saying vile things like this. Not even just saying them, but posting them online so they’re on record. I’m honestly surprised she didn’t delete all this when her following shot up. She can’t be surprised this has surfaced, surely? I don’t always agree with ‘cancel culture’ but at times I think there are thing we need to see.

Reactions: 17
They will do the usual influencer thing when caught in a scandal
They will go quiet for a few days
Release an apology video
Say all the proceeds to x or y video is going to x and y charity
Then another influencer scandal will be the news
Elle and con and will go on as normal
And that will be that
the amount of people she's offended the different charities will be getting pennies! only diverse thing about this is the range of victims in those tweets

Reactions: 10
Where's our neighbour hood watch team?

Has anyone forwarded over all the new revelations to papers, sun, daily mail, daily star, her local gazette? Plus all her brand deals.
If not this will be old news in a day.

Exactly. Yes, we were all probably did stupid things when we were 17, but there’s a difference between making the usual growing up mistakes, and saying vile things like this. Not even just saying them, but posting them online so they’re on record. I’m honestly surprised she didn’t delete all this when her following shot up. She can’t be surprised this has surfaced, surely? I don’t always agree with ‘cancel culture’ but at times I think there are thing we need to see.
And she's not silly, but rather was a well educated well spoken privileged young girl who knew right from wrong and chose to offend. Now I see her n con r well well suited to each other.

Reactions: 13
How vile and inexcusable. As a South Asian woman I’m sick that I ever gave any of her videos a view or sympathized over her tit relationship. duck this, and anyone calling those who are rightfully incensed by it “so sensitive.” Like others have said, racism isn’t a phase you grow out of. And for those on the receiving end it’s lifelong.

• Sad
Reactions: 71
I always thought she deserved better than Connor but they bleeping deserve each other lol. Vile human beings

Reactions: 48
I have no words. I’m just so angry. I hope they get canceled and lose everything. My children are mixed, my husband is black and for that corpse looking mother effer to compare his dusty skin to their beautiful skin makes me sick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
For the people defending her. Umm sorry “i hate Polish and Indian people” is something my bleeping 4 year old would know is wrong.
Who doesn’t know this is an awful thing to say at 17!? Age is no excuse. Don’t get me started on Connor and the dust comment. It’s just all absolutely disgusting. 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Absolutely disgusted & shocked at the tweets i have seen. The more i read the worse they get! I always thought she was fake but never knew she was that foul, I really am shocked, the amount of hate in them tweets is scary & extremely worrying, It’s funny how sites like tattle get called trolling sites when most of the time it’s calling out the biggest trolls of them all

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If tattle wasn’t around , this would all definitely get swept under the rug

Hopefully the media picks up on it

You watch , they’ll probably have the
wedding much earlier to “cover it all up”

I feel ill thinking about what they tweeted , it’s not even one or two tweets , there’s so many

Reactions: 37
I can't believe Gleam wouldn't do a check of this kinda thing before they take someone on tbh it's incredibly amateur isn't it?

Reactions: 68
They could not give a tit about your colour, sexuality, weight as long as you are giving them money! Those tweets ( and let’s be honest here, there are a lot of them) are hateful.
No I think they do give a tit about your weight, colour, etc. they’re not interested unless you’re caucasion, straight, slim, and British.

Reactions: 11
Where's our neighbour hood watch team?

Has anyone forwarded over all the new revelations to papers, sun, daily mail, daily star, her local gazette? Plus all her brand deals.
If not this will be old news in a day.

And she's not silly, but rather was a well educated well spoken privileged young girl who knew right from wrong and chose to offend. Now I see her n con r well well suited to each other.
ive sent the tweets to the daily mail and I know a few others have also, there’s been a few that’s got in touch with all her regular sponsors too. Won’t be long before this scandal is more mainstream

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.