Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope that Angle Elle and Conman get what’s coming to them both. You can feel the hatred oozing from those tweets. Elle seems like a nationalist to me. Disgusting.

Reactions: 37
Whoever made the ohellenor TikTok page - why are your videos being taken down? Earlier you had seven with so many likes and comments and now there’s only one left but other people’s videos are still on there

Reactions: 2
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
SO sensitive? get out, seriously. If you think people are 'sensitive' to those racist, homophobic, fat shaming and sexist comments made by two privileged white kids? then yes, they deserve to be sensitive. it's not ok to make those comments, everyone should know better when they're 18 years old. It's not acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s a shame the things she’s tweeted that her mums said, obviously her mum can’t defend herself now (not that any of it’s okay what she’s meant to of said)

and Elle has really done her memory dirty.

well done Elle. I hope that keeps you warm in your white company bed sheets.
I’m half tempted to leave a comment on her video about her mom about what she allegedly said. As it transpires (seemingly) she was a nasty bigoted cow.

However, I appreciate this is coming from a place of anger. I can’t let myself stoop as low as attacking a lady who has passed, particularly one who did far too soon.

Just such a shame Elle has dragged her whole family through the muck. Might’ve thought she would’ve learned from her dearest daddy’s mistakes but here we are.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Clearly a rotten, entitled, bigot at her core who needs both cancelling from her influencer platform (as you would be fired from a job) and probably metal health support, less toxicity and lessons in compassion and humility in her personal life.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This part of their statement is a problem for me. Talking about ‘actions that don’t paint them in a good light’ !! They only care about how this makes them look!

I mean that isn’t taking responsibility or offering an apology is it? They don’t even say sorry in that statement. It’s just a load of bluster about how it doesn’t ‘reflect who they are’. Well I call bullshit. You don’t tweet multiple times insulting people from different races and cultures if that isn’t what you really think otherwise why would you be doing it? The venom in Elles tweets is particularly horrific.

The damage control will be verrry interesting. I hope they are having a tit start to the year. It serves them right after tweeting such awful things that reflect their bigoted views. They are only sorry those tweets got found rather than for the things they said. Nasty nasty people.

Attachments

Reactions: 48
Why is she saying that they decided to take time to look at their old socials to ‘reflect’ loool erm no you got outed

Reactions: 71
Have unfollowed the pair of them on every single social media platform there is, genuinely shocked at those comments! They can’t get away with this surely.

Reactions: 26
This part of their statement is a problem for me. Talking about ‘actions that don’t paint them in a good light’ !! They only care about how this makes them look!

I mean that isn’t taking responsibility or offering an apology is it? They don’t even say sorry in that statement. It’s just a load of bluster about how it doesn’t ‘reflect who they are’. Well I call bullshit. You don’t tweet multiple times insulting people from different races and cultures if that’s isn’t what you really think. The venom in Elles tweets is particularly horrific.

The damage control will be verrry interesting. I hope they are having a tit start to the year. It serves them right after tweeting such awful things that reflect their bigoted views. They are only sorry those tweets got found rather than for the things they said. Nasty nasty people.
Exactly this! And all the people defending them should be ashamed of themselves. Not only are the tweets horrifically vile, we only see what she and him have tweeted. This is what they’ve put on a platform, what was it like behind closed doors? and when did this behaviour stop? if it ever did! Because they sure don’t seem sorry to me and it looks very deep rooted.

I hope they get dropped from their management/sponsors.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly this! And all the people defending them should be ashamed of themselves. Not only are the tweets horrifically vile, we only see what she and him have tweeted. This is what they’ve put on a platform, what was it like behind closed doors? and when did this behaviour stop? if it ever did! Because they sure don’t seem sorry to me and it looks very deep rooted.

I hope they get dropped from their management/sponsors.
You've hit the nail on the head. Their thoughts and behaviour behind closed doors can't be trusted now, they'd have to demonstrate some sincere growth and accountability.

Reactions: 12

I mean that isn’t taking responsibility or offering an apology is it? They don’t even say sorry in that statement. It’s just a load of bluster about how it doesn’t ‘reflect who they are’. Well I call bullshit. You don’t tweet multiple times insulting people from different races and cultures if that isn’t what you really think otherwise why would you be doing it? The venom in Elles tweets is particularly horrific.

I totally agree. There appears to be no remorse for their words. Their only concern is how this has made them look.
Elle’s continued tweets show that this was not a one-off mistake, these are her ongoing thoughts.
When do we think the “I’m sorry, poor me, I’m the victim” video will come?

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t aware of the Tweets until I saw the statement on Instagram. I know we all do and say stupid stuff when we’re young… but I do think it’s different from hen racism is involved. Can’t speak for everyone of course, but even 10 years ago, I found racism abhorrent. The homophobia displayed too… again, you can’t use youth as an excuse.

Reactions: 20
What gets me is the anger with Elle’s tweets. She has so much hatred for so many people and she’s so nasty. Along with the racism she’s wishing someone would crash (and die?) and wishing her cat would die.
She obviously doesn’t just see a person as a person she sees their looks or their culture or their colour as a way to insult them. How can somebody have that much hatred for people and animals?

That anger is nothing to do with age, that anger has come from how she was brought up and she was obviously a spoilt brat that thought she was above everybody and put people down at every chance she had. That’s the real her behind closed doors, that just doesn’t go away.
She’s the lowest of the low, it’s disgusting to of ever thought those thoughts let alone put them on social media regardless of her age.
As a training psychologist she genuinely displays classic signs of psychopathy from those tweets...

Reactions: 41
I think they half shot themselves in the foot by apologising when they did. The tweets and tik toks barely had any views or engagement until they put up a statement apologising for it. 😂 don’t you just love it when they do tattles job for you

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Well. I sent a message and was promptly blocked 😂 the Queen Bee Angle is clearly having a busy evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well. I sent a message and was promptly blocked 😂 the Queen Bee Angle is clearly having a busy evening.
Omg she must be on damage control duty. Oh to be a fly on the wall, I wonder if con is sleeping on the sofa tonight?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.