Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But ConnnNnnN I did not manifest this for the end of 2021 my fingers hurt from all the deleting I'm having to do, can you take over for a bit?

Has anybody hit saints IG yet? No hate for him obvs, he is just an innocent party in this complete shit show of a family, but his parents are complete and utter vile creatures who deserve everything they have got coming to them right now.

Reactions: 20
Belly and the corpse are two of the most manipulative fakes on instagram. You're all their angles and best friends while they're taking your money. Behind your back they call you names and laugh at you because you may be overweight or from a different country. Wake up people!

If they post an ad from anyone, just go straight to the pr department and send them all the proof of their racist rants. Get those ads pulled and discount codes removed. If everyone does this it will work, just ask Mrs Meldrum she's still losing work thanks to being a big fat racist!! Scum very rarely changes it's flavour, they don't deserve anything

Reactions: 80
What is with all the racists in this industry still living a luxury lifestyle with no real job... Holly boon & now Elle, who is exposed next??

Reactions: 27
Is she deleting the utube comment's? I can't see any backlash on there

I bet they r more worried about their mates seeing all this and sleb friends who send them pr ahemmmm molly mae

Reactions: 8
And I still don’t think they’ll be cancelled. scum like this pair always get away with BS like this. Might lose a couple followers and then it’s back to normal a few weeks later - look at Holly Boon

Reactions: 33
I have never paid much attention to her threads but saw her story and ran here. Those tweets are shocking, like others have said when these things are usually exposed they are slurs etc which in no way are ok but hers seem really genuinely hateful. Absolutely awful.

Reactions: 14
Hahahahah yaaassss

Reactions: 1
Plagiarising Ricky Gervais at the Emmys.
Be scared Tattle is coming for you.

Reactions: 1
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..

Reactions: 105
James Charles lost 2.6 million followers in one day and unfortunately still exists on various platforms

Reactions: 40
Sorry but at 18/19, I don’t think age is an excuse - at the time of tweeting it seems she had an Indian or mixed Indian boyfriend too. I don’t wanna hear no justifications

Reactions: 82
What puffy eye picture are we referring to?

Reactions: 3
Baby saint get ready for a whole new experience… your parents having to actually leave the house and get jobs I hope you don’t grow up with your parents pathetic, immature, fatphobic, homophobic and racist outlook what a disgusting attitude they have to others x

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.