Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a fallen angel 🙋‍♀️. Loved Elle & Con and have actually avoided this thread for a long long time as I didn’t want my perception of both of them to be tarnished (as ignorant as that is) as these days it’s very hard to find people on social media you genuinely like and enjoy, so these were those people I found that comfort in. However I saw the tweets, and ran here. Instantly unfollowed and unsubscribe. Absolutely VILE. It’s not just one or two tweets, there’s just so many vile things said that it has got to be who they are to the core. We all say silly things when we are younger to fit in or to be cool however I have never once said anything racist in my life, not how I was raised. I’m in shock, I mean Connor has always came across egotistical to me and a bit of an arse so there’s no surprise to me that he’s a bit of a weirdo.

I need to catch up on a few threads but if anyone doesn’t mind, can they give me a brief run down of why you all call him
conman? Lol
It’s either Conman or Conjob because he lives of Elle. No job or anything of his own he just scrounges from her and spends all her money without contributing. He also proposed straight away after Elle was due to receive a very large inheritance from her mother so there’s always been talk he’s with her for the money

Reactions: 25
I’m so confused I say Connor story and I’d like to know wtf happened where can I find the ss

Reactions: 1
It’s either Conman or Conjob because he lives of Elle. No job or anything of his own he just scrounges from her and spends all her money without contributing. He also proposed straight away after Elle was due to receive a very large inheritance from her mother so there’s always been talk he’s with her for the money
just to add a personal fave from the last thread was con-crete - self explanatory really thick as two short planks
(also put a word in w tattle gods so hopefully the thread title updates soon xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
OLD THREAD IS HERE ANGLEZ….

Just take a read through and you’ll find all the SS, stories etc.

Reactions: 20
I don't wish to deflect from her racist comments at all, they are vile and there's no excusing them. However I was also really saddened about how nasty she came across tweeting about the family cat. I can just imagine her taking out her hatred and entitlement on the poor innocent animal in her house, and it shows her true personality. None of what she's tweeted should be overlooked, I'm not normally on Tattle so don't know how to ensure all the screenshots from the previous thread were saved but there were many, many shocking ones that hopefully wont be missed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 104
I’m so confused I say Connor story and I’d like to know wtf happened where can I find the ss
This account on TikTok has a lot of tweets on there.
Also search Elle darby and Connor swift on Twitter there’s a lot of activity on there at the moment too

Reactions: 8
I don't wish to deflect from her racist comments at all, they are vile and there's no excusing them. However I was also really saddened about how nasty she came across tweeting about the family cat. I can just imagine her taking out her hatred and entitlement on the poor innocent animal in her house, and it shows her true personality. None of what she's tweeted should be overlooked, I'm not normally on Tattle so don't know how to ensure all the screenshots from the previous thread were saved but there were many, many shocking ones that hopefully wont be missed.
Even the diluted version of herself she puts on YouTube is nasty and condescending! Can you image her behind the scenes?? She’s a horrid person inside and out!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
A really sad part of me thinks she’ll play this to her advantage like she did with the hotel incident and gain an even bigger following after a “sympathy video” on her YouTube.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
A really sad part of me thinks she’ll play this to her advantage like she did with the hotel incident and gain an even bigger following after a “sympathy video” on her YouTube.
Yeah I don’t think she can Spin this one? Not in the day we live in now! This behavior is not tolerated at all.

Reactions: 40
Conor’s tweets weren’t even subtle racism they were full blown hatred and racism, I am shocked and disappointed. At that age people are training to become doctors but he thinks it can be justified as he was young lol

Reactions: 43
Yeah I don’t think she can Spin this one? Not in the day we live in now! This behavior is not tolerated at all.
Don’t get me wrong I hope she doesn’t!! But I think she’ll try and pull the “I’m being bullied, my mental health has suffered I’ve just had a baby and lost my mum” card

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Connor cheating ? When ? How do you know this ?? Please help a tattle witch out … thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was exposed SO embarrassing 2.0 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone SS some of the stuff that’s being said on Twitter? (Not the stuff they’ve posted, what’s being said now).

Reactions: 1
Haven’t read and Elle Darby in ages, but saw the tweets and I ran! She is already disgusting but this is vile she is a mother so act like one!

Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong I hope she doesn’t!! But I think she’ll try and pull the “I’m being bullied, my mental health has suffered I’ve just had a baby and lost my mum” card
She will without a doubt pull that! She would never full heartedly own up to what she’s done ! She will make herself the victim somehow, I just think she will lose a lot of followers in that journey. Some will stay loyal but she will be damaged by this scandal.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.