Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can any one of u talented super detectives do a slide on YouTube with every inch of evidence we have from tweets to cheating to editing baby! Plzzzz

Don't let them get away with this how dare she lie about reflecting and going bk thru history.

Reactions: 15
Connor cheating ? When ? How do you know this ?? Please help a tattle witch out … thanks
Someone said their friend had met conjob on a night out and been messaging him. Posted ss of his whatsapp profile with about 30 shared pics. Acount since 2013. Pic of him that isnt on social media. Someone confirmed the number from working with him and someone else said they called it and he answered. Then the silence from them started, which caused the tweets to be dug up. Shitstorm xo

• Wow
Reactions: 37
very vague recap - add or redo as you wish!
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing :unsure: ) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Elle / Conman's mum and sister unfollowed each other
  • Pics from Darby family xmas with no con and puffy eyes
  • Friend of an American au pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:
  • 1640979816829.png
  • note: pic not on insta / status set since 2013 / 36 media files shared
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since april 2021
  • twitter following is (was) another story - only fans models and nudity
  • while looking at twitter, old racist / sexist tweets resurfaced
  • ^^ same for elle's current (now deleted) and old profile (still up)
  • tiktoks made, brands altered = gleam pr machine wrote a statement for them
  • ^^ said tiktoks were removed within hours for hate speech
at the same time:
  • Saint's face being edited by elle (again)
  • big debate about how reliable the whatsapp evidence is
  • neighbours stay on the lookout
  • con was a gleek ...
... and that's what you missed on glee!

(hoping all the tweet evidence will be added to the wiki swiftly)

Thread #39: https://tattle.life/threads/elle-da...sacked-vlogmas-off-after-only-one-week.25594/
before page 30 - cheating
page 30 onwards - tweets
most pics are near the top if sorted by most liked!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 219
Literally the only youtuber I watch anymore is grackle 🤦🏽‍♀️ Elles content as been very meh lately, I unfollowed Connor and Elle and unsubscribed today when I saw the tweets. I am Cuban and Indian. Who is she to talk about Indians or anybody else? She is desperate for big lips, dark skin. She’s just a fraud and I didn’t even know until today. She is a chav with a convict dad. The only reason I wouldn’t want them to get cancelled is because it would be suck for the dogs and baby to lose their house. That’s literally the only reason why.

Reactions: 76
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Friend of an American Au Pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:
  • View attachment 953400
  • again noted fitness models he follows on insta - teen girls with bodies like the throwback pics of elle he posts
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since last april
at the same time:
  • con was a gleek ...
Incredible 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 19
  • Con smashed his phone in the (soft closing) car door + Elle went quiet = tattle got to work
  • Friend of an American Au Pair got connor's number last month - whatsapp as proof:
  • View attachment 953400
  • conman also unfollowed around 50 people within days - following list has almost halved (i think) since last april
at the same time:
  • con was a gleek ...
Can everyone please like the original post so it shows in most liked posts for new readers 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys the last thread has everything when it all started to come to light, from around page 30 onwards for when someone in here uncovered the tweets. It started with Cons and then Elles, pre page 30 is about the alleged cheating

Reactions: 21
My heart bleeds, how on earth will they afford that brand new tesla they have brought of the back of all their Loyal AnnngEllEs now?!?!? So ready for these to be cancelled and left in 2021. Buuuubyeeeee ✌

Reactions: 35
Can you imagine how many fluenzas are going through their historic tweets instas Facebook on a deleting spree right now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
She will without a doubt pull that! She would never full heartedly own up to what she’s done ! She will make herself the victim somehow, I just think she will lose a lot of followers in that journey. Some will stay loyal but she will be damaged by this scandal.
It’s the Brands that count not the followers. To be associated with them after this……NOPE!

Reactions: 12
She will without a doubt pull that! She would never full heartedly own up to what she’s done ! She will make herself the victim somehow, I just think she will lose a lot of followers in that journey. Some will stay loyal but she will be damaged by this scandal.
Don’t give her any ideas

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.