Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same age as Elle and my fiancé is the same age as Connor and I am being totally honest when I say, neither of us ever tweeted stuff like that. It was a very diverse country, even ten years ago and racism and homophobia wasn’t acceptable.

more to the point, elles tweets are vile! Absolutely vile! The problem with Elle is her mummy and daddy made her feel like the most special girl in the whole world when she was growing up and because of that, she has an inflated ego and she really thinks shes it. She looks down her nose at people who she doesn’t think are as good as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 115
I posted in the other thread but wanted to repost the racist tweets to anyone who hadn't seen. Update since my last post is I've shown these tweets to my black husband and he is equally annoyed and disappointed as we live in Wiltshire. He is also disappointed that they both posted about black lives matter and didn't choose that time to reflect about previous offensive tweets and are only reflecting now because they've been caught out. The tweets were left up for over a year since black lives matter so black lives don't really matter to them do they?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
They could not give a tit about your colour, sexuality, weight as long as you are giving them money! Those tweets ( and let’s be honest here, there are a lot of them) are hateful.

Reactions: 63
For duck sake, this pair better not get away with everything they have said online 🤬 they are manipulators of the highest kind, making money of off young children, exploiting a vulnerable young woman all for their own greed 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Reposting my former post for newbies:

To any angels who have found tattle due to these disgusting tweets or have noticed the editing of lovely saint etc.,

please OPEN YOUR EYES. I used to be an angel too and enjoyed the vlogs and all that but after some doubts I stumbled across tattle.

I didn’t want to believe at first that these people were like this myself. But it’s the truth. I am not a troll. How is spreading the truth about people and wanting justice in the world being a troll?

There’s clear evidence. Please stop putting this racist materialistic body-shaming couple on a pedestal and allowing them to breeze through life getting free and gifted everything! They don’t love you! They don’t know you! They just want your engagement in their content for the £££££££!!

What?!? She edited baby saint??!!? Sorry I’ve not read back but I will go back, I’m just in shock tbh. I’ve really supported both of them, reposted the engagement, saint, bought stuff from angelle etc and I’m just like wtf I NEVER expected this from her!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Sorry if it was lost on the old thread but where’s this Connor cheating come from? Has it been since saint was born? Thank you

Reactions: 11
What?!? She edited baby saint??!!? Sorry I’ve not read back but I will go back, I’m just in shock tbh. I’ve really supported both of them, reposted the engagement, saint, bought stuff from angelle etc and I’m just like wtf I NEVER expected this from her!
Yes I’ll do a recap on this for you, once he had a scab from a scatch on the side of his nose; it was quite sizeable. We recalled seeing it in vlogs, stories etc, but on the instagram page for him it was edited so his skin was clear.
It occurred a second time (at least): her lovely baby boys face was edited to make it insta-perfect, unlike con who has left it unedited. I just have no words.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 82
If she was that hateful and judgemental towards others as a teenager 10 years ago, she must have been raised that way so I don't doubt that she still is, because her narcissism, sense of entitlement and shallow materialistic ways has only grown with her increased following and wealth. She was clearly raised a nasty, stuck-up girl who should not be influencing others with her fake, vacuous life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Elle and Conjob are saying that a decade was a LONG time ago. For perspective, here's what was happening the same year.....Louis Smith won Strictly; Charlie Brooks won I'm a celebrity; James Arthur won the X Factor. We also had the Olympic games in London. Best selling UK singles included 'Titanium' - David Guetta and Sia and 'Call me maybe' - Carly Rae Jepsen.......So, it wasn't that LONG ago!

• Wow
Reactions: 131
Please can someone explain the Connor cheating thing and was this recent ?

Reactions: 18
I posted in the other thread but wanted to repost the racist tweets to anyone who hadn't seen. Update since my last post is I've shown these tweets to my black husband and he is equally annoyed and disappointed as we live in Wiltshire. He is also disappointed that they both posted about black lives matter and didn't choose that time to reflect about previous offensive tweets and are only reflecting now because they've been caught out. The tweets were left up for over a year since black lives matter so black lives don't really matter to them do they?
They only jumped on the blm band wagon to be considered trendy and too not look like they didn't give a tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I have to say, being the same age as them and also being on twitter and fairly active too at the time, I would have never in a million years tweeted anything like that a decade ago. Not a chance!

Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.