Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve voiced my opinion to all the sponsors and brands she’s worked with. Some might call that petty, however I don’t think you should have a platform or make profit built on the suffering or abuse of others.

Reactions: 26
I’m just thinking to myself, if we were to hypothetically say that she has now changed and has a different attitude (don’t think that’s the case, think she will just have learnt not to put out there in the public), I still don’t think she should going forward be able to profit off the public on social media when she has in black and white put so much hate out there for the public to see on the same social media platforms she earns of living from. If she had an decency, she would call it a day, and get a normal job.

Reactions: 9
Faaaarrr too many pages to get through, I made a start mid way through last one and gave up. Did someone confirm that number was Cons? It's actually easy to find said number online that confirms its his...

Reactions: 2
How can we get it trending on Twitter and Tik tok? All her angels that pay her bills need to see what a vile girl she is
everyone needs to post their thoughts, like and retweet. I assume this is allowed as all tweets are in the public domain anyway and you’re not contacting Elle as she no longer has an active account

Reactions: 2

skip to 5.47 for some more subtle racist views, poor racist elle being 'uncomfortable' in asia, not surprising.
I literally can’t bear to listen to her voice anymore.
You feel more “comfortable” in Australia?? Just shows how small minded and uneducated she is that she can’t cope in a country with a different culture. That’s the whole point of travelling - to learn about different cultures, values, history and people.
She’s just the tip of the iceberg of society’s problems.
Who does she think she is?!

Reactions: 21
The Katie tweets are just heartbreaking. If I was her sisters/dad I’d be appalled. It’s all appalling, every last bit of it. But as much of c*nt that she is, you’d think she would at least have some compassion for her own disabled sister. She was 17/18 not a jealous small child.

She tries to look like sis of the year now, simply for the views.

bleeping ate her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sad thing about all this, is “influencers” portray tattle as a nasty place to witch & bully, where really everyone is exposing the true “influencer”. It’s clear most people on here used to watch Elle & I myself loved her. Always watched, always wanted to support her business (even though I could never afford those £50 jumpers) , but this really has opened my eyes. I’m not a POC/ come from a different ethnic background, however I can’t imagine how her followers who come from different backgrounds are actually feeling. She doesn’t want any “foreigners” following her, yet she’ll ship her clothing world wide because it’s lining her pockets to buy more white company towels🥴
well done everyone on here👏👏 you’ve truly opened my eyes to not believe the positive -can’t do no wrong- influencer asthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Comments are going off on swft & angelle collection. I’m surprised they limited their personal comments but not company ones?
How will their companies ever come back from this?
Your son has a receding hairline 😩😭😭😭😭. I’m bleeping laughing so hard

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve voiced my opinion to all the sponsors and brands she’s worked with. Some might call that petty, however I don’t think you should have a platform or make profit built on the suffering or abuse of others.
Not petty at all. If she were in a proper job she would have questions to answer too now. Just because she’s a fake celeb doesn’t make her untouchable

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New to here, but thought I’d share some more tweets she did. Even talking tit about Katie who is completely innocent. Wonder what other key words will bring up some nasty stuff she’s said…

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Comments are going off on swft & angelle collection. I’m surprised they limited their personal comments but not company ones?
How will their companies ever come back from this?
That's not nice to their son tbh. Say what you like to the pair of twats but leave the baby out of it. As a mother I feel for that boy, plastered over the internet without understanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
That's not nice to their son tbh. Say what you like to the pair of twats but leave the baby out of it. As a mother I feel for that boy, plastered over the internet without understanding.
I do feel sorry for their son too, I wouldn’t personally make comments about their child. People are hurt & they’ll say anything to hurt them back. They never should’ve plastered their child like an accessory online (also editing him in photos).

Reactions: 24
I have contacted the Daily Mail as well as the Sun and I’ve always emailed hello fresh, beauty works and casetify

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She didn’t like the weights section in the gym because most of the men were foreign? Are you having a laugh!
This girl is an absolute joke!
Can someone just cut out that section of the video and reply to the mollie_ben tweet on Twitter get it everywhere!!! Also it should be in the ilikesmallbutts1991 Instagram!! Get that out there that would definitely get some attention. The person who’s ohellenor on tik tok could you get that snippet on there as well???

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.