Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle was supposedly too young at 16/17 to recognise racism, xenophobia, bigotry in herself.. yet 16/17 year old girls are completely fair game when it comes to Connor ogling them and liking their half-naked pics on Instagram.. interesting 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I think the I hate Kitty post was about Kitty from X Factor, so still bad but least it wasnt about Katie

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if any news papers have been sent the racist comments tweets? Or is she not that important? I thought when I googled ‘Elle Darby’ more light would be on the screenshots but seems like it’s mostly on here and Twitter. Disgusting and I’ve unfollowed and unsubscribed.

Reactions: 5
Almost new thread time already! It’s only been a day. Get your thread title suggestions in!

Elle Darby #41
Career on the rocks & Conmans cancelled Happy New Year to all the Angles!

Reactions: 17
Right pick a title guys 🤣🤣
I just caught up. What were the videos? I can’t view them for some reason

Reactions: 3
I still can’t believe that her/their PR team didn’t do any due diligence on their historic socials before taking them on and publicising their every move. I mean, I’m glad they didn’t as had they done their job this would’ve been quietly brushed under the internet carpet long ago but what a rookie mistake.

Reactions: 39
As has been said many many times, there's a massive difference between immature tweets at 16/17 and spouting pure hatred, racism, homophobic abuse, misogyny and just nasty vile tweets. It's not that hard to understand why it's offensive - Elle and Con just don't want to admit how out of line they are. I'm a similar age to Elle and I've never ever thought such horrible things, let alone broadcast them to the world. It's not an "age" thing - it's "genuinely horrible person" thing.

They are so full of self-entitlement - they won't do duck all to understand why people are so upset and offended. Genuinely hoping it doesn't blow over because it is something that isn't going to go away.

Reactions: 19
Just goes to show this ‘nice girl’ and ‘perfect family’ she portrays online is all FAKE. I bet there’s some arguments going down in the household today 🙈 everyone saying that it was ‘years ago’ but I definitely can guarantee they speak like that still now, in private, together 😫

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.