Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am sooo angry with everything that’s gone on I hope this has been reported as a hate crime to the police her address should be exposed so that they could be sent round to her home to arrested them both, all this Black Lives Matter was for views she didn’t believe in none of it I really hope when she walks on the the street people look them both up and done down like there rubbish because that’s exactly what they are. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone spat at them because that’s the level that they have made people feel with racist fat fobic language, I don’t give a tit weather it was 1000 years ago or yesterday they were old enough to take responsibility for there actions, if I had lived local I would have printed out posters and have them in all the local shops and area warning people of them if they didn’t already know, I also feel so sorry for all the models I see in there clothing line modelling for them as so are of ethinic minorities I hope they don’t take anymore work from them, it only provides they were hired as a tick box method not because they wanted to give them the role, they are very lucky Saint isn’t in school as this would have cause a lot of bullying from other children because of there parents action or children will be told to stay away from them, because I tell you right now I would not want my children associated with racist, and her sister Lucy I would very uncomfortable to do the school because don’t think people won’t paint them all with the same brush, but let’s hope that doesn’t happen, and as for James and Carys I wonder if they will still associate with racists but you know know these middle classes privileged people all sit down and take the piss out of other people race and size, so I will be also keep a strong eye on James and Carys because they all brought up in there private schools and middle class parents so god knows, but Elle and Conner deserve to be boycotted and I hope they get what’s coming to them bless Saint having racists as parents what a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Looking on Elle's social blade - her Youtube channel is categorised as 'comedy'

Their plan will be not to upload for months - maybe start again in the month before the wedding.....hoping people will forgive and forget. I've been studying 'cancelled' channels for a few years and this strategy doesn't work. Viewers will find someone/something else to watch and the 'cancelled' person doesn't get their viewing figures back.

If they think an apology story on IG would suffice.....and with it being New Year ....they are hoping the scandal will lose traction and it will be forgotten quickly. Each day that passes, they run the risk of it becoming a national news story and more and more people finding out.....(we can only hope!)

Whichever way they look at it - they're 'royally f**ked'..........

Reactions: 19
I’m not on Instagram but it might be worth someone sending this into ukgossiptv or theshadebourough? As they have a lot of following and usually cover this kind of stuff.

Reactions: 22
This is the thing, she spouted all that hate on Twitter, yet she has a problem with tattle?

Influencers hate Tattle because it shows them for what they are and sees through the bullshit.

As a black woman with a gay son, tattle is my safe place. I know anything racist or homophobic on here is called out immediately, by both users and mods!

We are not bad people here, we just have a low bullshit threshold. The influencers and their brainwashed sheep are the ones with the problem

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Can anyone update wiki with latest brands mentioned. I don't know how or maybe can't if not mod. Can anyone on insta msg everylastdetail and spotlight teeth whitening.
She also has a deal with that little electric face wash thing but I can’t remember what it’s called

Reactions: 4
A tit name omg 💀 it’s true tho, poor thing. A lot of the time, not all of the time of course - kids with parents who have horrible views like this tend to be the opposite and very open, non judgemental etc. I hope this will be the case!!!!
I don't quite buy that that's the case. Views and beliefs are shaped by those around you, and the biggest influencers are your peers and your parents.

Reactions: 5
Omg the tweets are absolutely disgusting. Doesn’t matter if it was 10 years ago what they were saying was filled with absolute hatred and disgust and if you are saying they shouldn’t be cancelled cause it was so long ago then you should seriously take a look at yourself. Celebs have been cancelled for such minor things but I seriously think this is the worse tweets to have resurfaced from an influencer ever. I can get over the fat comments but the racism was never acceptable not even 10 years ago
Yea I have to say, I’m pretty shocked by the tweets, the language she’s using at that age, the hate and anger and just the extent of the disgusting comments she made and the range of people she has made them about, seems like there was/is something seriously wrong with her to be like that back then! I never would have dreamed of making those types of comments to anyone at that age or even younger let alone posting them all over the internet!! I don’t like either of them these days but I have to say I never would have expected that type of language at all! I’m shocked! Also shocked no one found these sooner and that her management company never found these and got rid which amazes me! I also think she was going to be signing with a new management or PR company this year, Belle PR….that’s who she went to the NTAS with and they were def raking pics end of last year for them I think…I wonder if that will still happen! I bloody hope not!!!!

Reactions: 10
I’m going to see if I can get this to any UK “tea” YT channels or British commentary YT channels.

Reactions: 18
REPORTED HER YOUTUBE CHANNEL ✅

I expect she started to ‘sort of like in a way’ all the black/mixed,polish,chinese and indian.
Fat or ugly or dwarf people that became her “Bestfriends” “Angelsssss”- Her wage 🤔 Because it served her well to!
The nasty 2 faced fake egomaniac user that she is 🤢
CCA49EB0-7AA5-4BB5-A630-E63EF2AF268F.png
0895C380-6E0B-454C-988C-E0CC242D2C82.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I feel like it would be unfair for Lucy to be dragged into her sisters tit show. Lucy has created her own brand really well, I wouldn’t blame her for not saying anything at all about it. Not her problem to deal with really!
Yea I agree, I don’t think the rest of her family should be dragged into it, to my knowledge they’ve not anything like this and just because their sister/stepsister is vile doesn’t mean the rest of the family are!

Reactions: 17
Didn't Elle and Con want to move to the USA? I think we might have saved the USA by keeping the pair of disgusting hoofwa*kin bunglec*nts over here...........

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.