Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I know this is random, but does anyone know where @grumpycat has disappeared to!? She’s not been around for a while and she’s missed out on some golden moments from Carby and the Conman!

Reactions: 5
such a random thing to share and what’s with the hun?

I don’t know, there’s just something about Elle that I find cringey. Elle‘s only 25 which isn’t old but she just comes across as the mum who’s trying to stay relevant and cool with her teenage daughter and her friends but just ends up coming across cringe and embarrassing 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just started to watch the Primark vlog, christ 10 seconds in what is the stupid voice on it, and she looks like shes been drinking a chocolate milkshake, I switched off 🙄

Reactions: 9
Elle has “fuse” on her new collection and Gemma Miles has “muse” on hers… in nearly the same font 🤔 honestly who buys this crap?? It’s not even original it’s all just the same tracksuit with random words on??? Not cheap either. I don’t get it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
First lights4fun with Carys. Now Thorntons. Never seen her eat anything from there before and now I’ve already got some for Xmas treats to go with gifts. Soon there’ll be nothing left for us normals to buy without it being flogged by the likes of Carby and Carys.

P.s. it must bother Elle so much that McVitie hasn’t gifted her anything.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First lights4fun with Carys. Now Thorntons. Never seen her eat anything from there before and now I’ve already got some for Xmas treats to go with gifts. Soon there’ll be nothing left for us normals to buy without it being flogged by the likes of Carby and Carys.

P.s. it must bother Elle so much that McVitie hasn’t gifted her anything.
Mcvitie gifted her a double chin and a fat gunt

• Haha
Reactions: 47
We've got to create a poll on the next thread, seeing as we're coming towards the end of the year aka "The Bellynor Carby Award For Best Moment of 2021" 🏆💋✌📐

Let's put our collective Angle Hive Mind together, and list all the momentous moments and highlights she's #gifted us this year, and whoever creates the next thread can add the Poll in 😇

- The cringe pregnancy shoot where she cradled a large fart
- The hair transplant travel during the height of the Winter pandemic
- The insistence of not wearing any bottoms leading to the glorious "Guntflap" nickname
- The White Piss Video
- The Nursery Reveal at 4 weeks pregnant
- The Playroom Reveal at 2 days pregnant
- The post-birth Unitard photoshoot in the Piss stained car park
- The Queen Angle who took candid shots of them pushing Baby Biscuit to get his name registered
- The fact that BaBy BoY McViTiE was actually called SAINT

Add more Angles.... 🙃
Its bouncing on the ball for me ✌🤣
Also maternity photoshoot on the first week of pregnancy and avoiding paparazzi through the back door in hospital boo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys I know this is random, but does anyone know where @grumpycat has disappeared to!? She’s not been around for a while and she’s missed out on some golden moments from Carby and the Conman!
probably as bored of Carby as I am at the moment. Her life is so bland I can’t even be bothered to comment on it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
angles, does anyone else know who Ronnie Pickering is? The guy in the red Citroen? From Hull (aka my hometown and the best worst city there is). That reminds me of Elle.

“Do you know who I am”
“Who”
Ronnie Pickering Elle Darby”
“Who”
RONNIE PICKERING ELLE DARBY”
“Who the fucks that?”
“Me”

🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
such a random thing to share and what’s with the hun?

I don’t know, there’s just something about Elle that I find cringey. Elle‘s only 25 which isn’t old but she just comes across as the mum who’s trying to stay relevant and cool with her teenage daughter and her friends but just ends up coming across cringe and embarrassing 😂
Whenever someone mentions she's 25, which s also my age, I'm just like ????????????? 25, serously, not at least 40?!🤣 I find I look just my age-ish, and am obviously surrounded by people who are 25, some look a bit younger, some a bit older, but damn she looks SO MUCH older from all the tit she's had stuffed in her face (filler and choccies included) 🥴 She could legit have a teenage child and I wouldn't even question it based on her looks. How does she really think she looks any better than she used to, she was really sweet-cute-looking?

Elle-Darby-3.png

Reactions: 23
angles, does anyone else know who Ronnie Pickering is? The guy in the red Citroen? From Hull (aka my hometown and the best worst city there is). That reminds me of Elle.

“Do you know who I am”
“Who”
“Who”
“Who the fucks that?”
“Me”

🤣🤣
Lol I bet she’s used the ‘don’t you know who I am’ line a time or too. Along with the ‘this is MY house CON so don’t step out of line’

• Haha
Reactions: 7

“Do you know who I am”
“Who”
“Who”
“Who the fucks that?”
“Me”

🤣🤣
Yeeassssssss🤣🤣🤣 hi fellow hull tattler 🙌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.