Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has been up for 5 pissing minutes 🤣 what’s the point???
She could easily get another months use out of the autumn decor she bought and start with the Christmas decor end of November/ start of December like normal people. She does realise it’s still technically autumn season. Autumn doesn’t end on Halloween but these influencers seem to think it does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She could easily get another months use out of the autumn decor she bought and start with the Christmas decor end of November/ start of December like normal people. She does realise it’s still technically autumn season. Autumn doesn’t end on Halloween but these influencers seem to think it does 😂
mage isn’t taken carys
Wait until you see the gawdy white and green garland she has around her door. I’m sure the butt mouth will be posting a selfie with Saint soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
mage isn’t taken carys

Wait until you see the gawdy white and green garland she has around her door. I’m sure the butt mouth will be posting a selfie with Saint soon.
It’ll be a full on photoshoot at the front door. I suppose the sooner she gets the decks up, the sooner Saint will finally get some colour and visual stimulation in his life compared to the beige life he’s known up until now.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep she could easily have got another week or so and waited for after bonfire night at least, but knew she wouldn't. Wonder what advent calendar she got. I think she'll have a beauty one and defo a choccy one, probably one for saint as well but she'll eat that.

Reactions: 7
It’ll be a full on photoshoot at the front door. I suppose the sooner she gets the decks up, the sooner Saint will finally get some colour and visual stimulation in his life compared to the beige life he’s known up until now.
Lol don’t bank on it. The decorations all look white. She’s such a bloody clown, gives us neighbors some entertainment watching their tit show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Last year I put my Christmas decks up on the 20th November because it was lockdown and needed some joy, but honestly I was sick of them by Christmas time.
Don’t know why she puts them up Sooo early. At this point she must just be doing it for attention and engagement.

Reactions: 28
Last year I put my Christmas decks up on the 20th November because it was lockdown and needed some joy, but honestly I was sick of them by Christmas time.
Don’t know why she puts them up Sooo early. At this point she must just be doing it for attention and engagement.
Last year there wasn’t one glimmer of Christmas on the outside of her house. Right now it looks like one of the scenes from Whitehall’s! They are still adding more decorations and been at it all day, well the helpers have been.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Scrolled back her insta and it was Conman’s cousins wedding. Can only imagine how awkward the poor guests sat across from her at the table felt, they probably just looked down at their plates the whole time 😂 Anything to keep the attention on her and clearly trying hard to keep Conman’s eye from wandering in social settings.
Not appropriate for a w
This has been up for 5 pissing minutes 🤣 what’s the point???
Because they are so far up their own arses.. it's ridiculous 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I’m loving the real life updates of the Christmas decorations. Any chance of a sneaky picture of the grotty grotto?

P.s. it’s the 1st november… what is with the Christmas decs. I’d be so embarrassed to have them up this early.

Reactions: 27
Last year there wasn’t one glimmer of Christmas on the outside of her house. Right now it looks like one of the scenes from Whitehall’s! They are still adding more decorations and been at it all day, well the helpers have been.

The lazy gits they do sweet FA could they not have decorated it themselves!

Go and take a sneaky pic 🥸

Yeh please do she’d-be fuming if it made tattle before her big reveal 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yesss pretty pretty please?? Sneaky pic under the cover of darkness if you have too
I’ll try and get out. I can see Belly out there now taking pics. So no doubt she’ll reveal tonight. Really looks odd seeing houses still with pumpkins outside then their house absolutely covered in Christmas tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
***Neighbour Hood Watch Bulletin*** Belly is having Christmas decorations put up on her house today. Looks like a garland arch around her front door. But their hands are too precious to set it up as they have helpers doing it. On the plus side Connnnnn was very charming handing out sweets last night. Very polite to my daughter.
Gifted no doubt!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The lazy gits they do sweet FA could they not have decorated it themselves!

Yeh please do she’d-be fuming if it made tattle before her big reveal 😂😂😂😂
There’s tons more up now but this was the start. Lights, stars, flashing lights, fake snow. Even Con got out to help and hung some lights. Belly wobbled out to take pics but that’s enough effort from her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.