Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s tons more up now but this was the start. Lights, stars, flashing lights, fake snow. Even Con got out to help and hung some lights. Belly wobbled out to take pics but that’s enough effort from her.
Omfg!!!!! They are so chavvy but think they are classy.

Reactions: 15
There’s tons more up now but this was the start. Lights, stars, flashing lights, fake snow. Even Con got out to help and hung some lights. Belly wobbled out to take pics but that’s enough effort from her.
Con must’ve needed a nap after helping out doing actual work 😂 what’s with the tit fake snow?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Question….why have an arch when you have a square porch? Surely they could have made it square, personally I think that would look better the arch looks too small. Only Belly Carby!!

Reactions: 8
wow 5 tattle stars for you. This is brilliant. They’ll be fuming their surprise was ruined

Reactions: 37
amazing work thank you!

their house is close to the road isn’t it👀
Looks so crowded with all that stuff crammed in front of her door, the things they do for the gram

Amazing thank you! Fake snow wtf. She'll be mad if she sees this 🤣

I didn't realise you step out of their house straight onto the pavement thought it would be a bit more set back than that.

Reactions: 9
Bet they won’t show the handy men doing the decorating for them in the Christmas decorate with me, am I right angles?

Reactions: 12

I didn't realise you step out of their house straight onto the pavement thought it would be a bit more set back than that.
Yeah some of the houses don’t have much of a front garden. It’s a typical new build estate issue, along with other things.

Reactions: 8
Bet they won’t show the handy men doing the decorating for them in the Christmas decorate with me, am I right angles?
She’ll have got the men to move out the way when Conman was helping and filmed him so it looked like he was working singlehandedly.

“Angles find yourself a man who will put up your Christmas decorations for you in November. Best fiancé and baby daddy 😍” - With no credit being given to the men who actually worked all day doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You'd think she'd have learned from the Molly Mae burglary not to make it so obvious where she lives. She's very public about which new build estate she lives on, and having such extravagant, tacky decor it's so stand-out to anyone who knows of her online and lives nearby. Not to mention the fact she always shares when she's away and the house is empty.

Reactions: 41

This is new build life round here. Front door>pavement. Give me an older house anyday lol.

November 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, won’t all that snow just wash off with all the rain we’re having!?

B6DC0482-D975-4B7F-9860-87D32201FD4C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Okay you are officially my favourite tattler. Well done my friend, well done!!

Reactions: 21
This is new build life round here. Front door>pavement. Give me an older house anyday lol.

November 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 841858
This is absolutely ridiculous for a house with such a small space from door to pavement. Would be slightly more acceptable if she had more space but still over the top. Tackiest witch I’ve seen.

• Heart

November 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 841858
Also… just what in the duck. It’s 2 months until Christmas. Apparently this is what happens when you have literally nothing else going on in your life. She’s so smug but she looks so stupid

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.