Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her vlog! The hand movements, the smacking of her lips, the voice, the car/ cinema chat 🤢. Piss off the the states and do us all a favour!

Reactions: 18

wow saw this on my fyp- if Elle wanted to she would there's literally no excuses. This isn't meant to come of as she should've been working out 7 days a week but she could've done the odd workout whilst pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The screeching in the blog is too much! She thinks she is so over worked it’s hilarious 😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is her lip liner on the way to pictures it looks awful!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That would be a beautiful dress if it wasn't so low and she didn't have those implants. She would look a million times better without them
She nearly bumped off my dad who has a dicky heart as I left You Tube running and it brought one of her videos up - something along the lines of outfit choices for various occasions e.g. meeting the parents for the first time. He was swallowing his tonsils when I returned to the room. He couldn't believe what she was wearing. I remember there being a lack of clothing but haven't found the video since when it has come up in conversation so I presume she took it down. Her mantra seems to be if in doubt get your chest out!!🥴😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scrolled back her insta and it was Conman’s cousins wedding. Can only imagine how awkward the poor guests sat across from her at the table felt, they probably just looked down at their plates the whole time 😂 Anything to keep the attention on her and clearly trying hard to keep Conman’s eye from wandering in social settings.
I would be fuming if I had to sit across from
Her dressed like that with my fiancé sat getting an eye full whether he likes it or not 😂. It’s so true it’s all to keep attention on her and remind him that she’s the BEST.

Reactions: 9
cba to watch her new blog but what did she say about the states? I've read some comments - does she want to move?

cba to watch her new blog but what did she say about the states? I've read some comments - does she want to move?
Just banging on about how they can’t images not living in the states! Shows how deluded she is it’s nearly impossible to move to the US without marriage lmao! They can bloody have her 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Omg her vlog! The hand movements, the smacking of her lips, the voice, the car/ cinema chat 🤢. Piss off the the states and do us all a favour!
She’s such a bleeping embarrassment though, shes blatantly copying someone who does that (cough Molly Mae cough) because she thinks it looks cool, and even saying that makes me cringe. Oh god I can’t I despise the fake bleep 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just banging on about how they can’t images not living in the states! Shows how deluded she is it’s nearly impossible to move to the US without marriage lmao! They can bloody have her 😂😂
Don't blame her to be fair, isn’t a size XS in the UK the equivalent of a Size Zero in the USA? AnGlE QuEeN will fit right in Boo ✌💋

Poor America, the last thing they need is another blonde haired, orange skinned, deluded, egotistical narcissist on the loose. They've only just got over Trump and now they could be getting Gunt 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Don't blame her to be fair, isn’t a size XS in the UK the equivalent of a Size Zero in the USA? AnGlE QuEeN will fit right in Boo ✌💋

Poor America, the last thing they need is another blonde haired, orange skinned, deluded, egotistical narcissist on the loose. They've only just got over Trump and now they could be getting Gunt 🙄🤣
At least if she moves to America she'll finally be the size 8 she's always wanted to be 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My face when I saw her lips on her most recent vlog :ROFLMAO: wtf has she done… they look like there about to explode, and don’t get me started on the tit stained over lined lip liner:sick:
10A6EB7A-EE90-455F-9EC7-7354639C3277.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
View attachment 839691
wow saw this on my fyp- if Elle wanted to she would there's literally no excuses. This isn't meant to come of as she should've been working out 7 days a week but she could've done the odd workout whilst pregnant.
Nah, I’m not down for this comparison. I think trying to shame someone for not working out during pregnancy is not the sword to die on here.

Reactions: 62
***Neighbour Hood Watch Bulletin*** Belly is having Christmas decorations put up on her house today. Looks like a garland arch around her front door. But their hands are too precious to set it up as they have helpers doing it. On the plus side Connnnnn was very charming handing out sweets last night. Very polite to my daughter.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.