Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolled back her insta and it was Conman’s cousins wedding. Can only imagine how awkward the poor guests sat across from her at the table felt, they probably just looked down at their plates the whole time 😂 Anything to keep the attention on her and clearly trying hard to keep Conman’s eye from wandering in social settings.
Way to keep it classy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How is she posing like that when her baby is getting folded into a suit that clearly doesn’t remotely fit him or do up???!!!!!! Omg!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ What the actual….. 😭 Come on
View attachment 838457
the top of his leg is out, poor thing. How did she not notice?
Elle just because you’re happy squeezing yourself into clothes too small for you just so you can say you’re a smaller size than you truly are, doesn’t mean you have to do the same to your baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
No wonder the poor boy looks miserable in that photo. At least he matches in with Elle's skin colour for once instead of Count Cons

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know I’ve said this before but I literally just don’t know how someone with so much money can always look so cheap. Everything about her just looks so cheap like she never ever ever looks classy and everything is always so short and never ironed. Even a £10 leggings and t shirt from Primark would look better than the shite she wears. So so cheap looking

Reactions: 54
His outfit is just bunched up- there’s material spare at the top - she probably just grabbed him after a nappy change/ feed or out of the car seat.I’m sure this will have room for his feet once he is readjusted

Reactions: 4
this is what she wore to Carys and James’ wedding. It was also pretty low cut was a bit “much” compared to the rest of the guests
Less is more for Bellynor. How else are the peasants at these kind of events going to know they are in the company of famous YouTubers who single handedly saved Disney Orlando from going under?

Boo always gotta be Extra (not xs) Hunni ✌💋

Reactions: 9
This latest photo with Saint just shows how contrived she is and he’s nothing but an accessory. She couldn’t even be arsed to check that his baby grow was done up and STILL uploaded the photo with all her photoshop. We didn’t need to see this photo especially once you realise he’s little thighs are out, she could of easily taken one of him and his cousins or him at the party but no this is the one that Elle Belly looks best it and it HAS to go on the gram

Reactions: 28
Did she actually just use the term ‘solo parenting’ because she took Sainty boy to a garden centre without Connor 😳😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Did she actually just use the term ‘solo parenting’ because she took Sainty boy to a garden centre without Connor 😳😳

"Solo Parenting" .... what an utterly butterly batshit moronic fuckwit she really is!

And for someone that barely has a need to look after the garden she does have, HOW many times does someone need to go to a Garden Centre in a month. Jesus Peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know I’ve said this before but I literally just don’t know how someone with so much money can always look so cheap. Everything about her just looks so cheap like she never ever ever looks classy and everything is always so short and never ironed. Even a £10 leggings and t shirt from Primark would look better than the shite she wears. So so cheap looking
completely agree, even her hair extensions, breast implants and fillers look bloody awful, she needs to tone down her whole look she would look SO much better. Also in the photos with Carys her hair is greasy and she looks rough. Carys does get on my nerves but she looks pretty and natural and is at least honest about being bigger after having the baby

Reactions: 21
This latest photo with Saint just shows how contrived she is and he’s nothing but an accessory. She couldn’t even be arsed to check that his baby grow was done up and STILL uploaded the photo with all her photoshop. We didn’t need to see this photo especially once you realise he’s little thighs are out, she could of easily taken one of him and his cousins or him at the party but no this is the one that Elle Belly looks best it and it HAS to go on the gram
Of course poor Saint is an accessory to them, if he wasn't, Bellynor wouldn't have created an Instagram an account for him. All she sees is pound signs, it's sickening

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.