Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the photos of the boyfriends in the back wearing angelle collection you poor lost souls 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't get over how orange her face is compared to her scalp.

Anybody who looks at the pic can she tell she is not a size 8
Not many pregnant people are, not that belly was pre-pregnancy anyway. What a strange thing for them to write on there 🥴 no wonder they're having to flog their tit for £2.00 if that's all the effort they go to

Reactions: 10
The reason Elle has lost some baby weight is because she’s started weight loss injections. I know because she was seen collecting them in boots. With what she’s taking she’ll likely be back to a size 8 by end of Feb.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The reason Elle has lost some baby weight is because she’s started weight loss injections. I know because she was seen collecting them in boots. With what she’s taking she’ll likely be back to a size 8 by end of Feb.
ik there's a thread on here for saxenda (??) but if she's got thyroid issues she needs to be very careful with her metabolism and the risk of medullary thyroid cancer

Reactions: 3
Is this another "my Nans dogs uncles pet tortoise saw them registering the baby" situation............... 👀;)

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The ‘model’ one you’re all referring too isn’t about Elle, it’s about the other model on the website too. It says Elles measurements below it !
Ahhh, I stand corrected!! I thought bloody hell, she’s shot up! 😂

Reactions: 7
The ‘model’ one you’re all referring too isn’t about Elle, it’s about the other model on the website too. It says Elles measurements below it !
Ah that didn't show on the screenshot shared here. 5'7 was a stretch even for the queen of photoshop

• Haha
She must be short of cash… her Instagram is advert central at the moment

• Haha
Also, the way they’ve been carrying on recently with going away and doing stuff I completely forgot they have a baby. I was literally just reminded when I went on her Instagram story and he was finally present with his parents

Reactions: 14
Also, the way they’ve been carrying on recently with going away and doing stuff I completely forgot they have a baby. I was literally just reminded when I went on her Instagram story and he was finally present with his parents
This is why I find it so weird everyone says she's a natural mother!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.