Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the fact they ar e doing the pop up shop on the same weekend as sitc is a bit weird cos no one’s gonna go or half the people they expect are gonna go cos they would rather meet other influencers at sitc then them hahaha it’s gonna be a major flop

Conman using elle for money pftt
Maybe I’m being dim but what’s sitc?

Reactions: 5
Tattle automatically changes the word to Pedalo, probably for legal reasons (?) Either way it gives me mental images of Jimmy Saville sat on an actual Pedalo, peddling away, cigar in hand. Detty Bastard. 🙈

I follow the SJ thread occasionally, in constant disbelief that those parents haven't been arrested for child exploitation at the very least. Can't bear their videos, the Dad is an arrogant, warped bell end.
Hahahahahaha I didn’t even notice it changed the second time too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
imagine buying your man a car and then him begging for another one a month later.. he’d get a push bike from me

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A bit random but does anyone else think their living room looks sooo cramped?! She defo doesn't have an eye for interior design. What happened to minimalistic? I live in a 3 bed terrace and mine looks more spacious. Then again, mines not full of £100 candles and labradors hahah
agree - it's not just the living room either. Saint's bedroom and the playroom are so cluttered and full of tat as well, makes me feel uneasy watching their vlogs because you just know they don't move any of the shite to clean so the dog hair and dust must be horrific. Not to mention she then adds Christmas/autumn/spring whatever decor to make it even more cluttered!!

Reactions: 22
God her hair in her Instagram stories is vile she needs to lose the extensions they make her look cheap! And she needs no help with that! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 15
God her hair in her Instagram stories is vile she needs to lose the extensions they make her look cheap! And she needs no help with that! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Seriously, they're awful. WHat's even worse for me are her roots, you can tell her hair is sooooo greasy like how can you be doing a skincare ad with hair looking so dirty, just kinda makes me think she's overall just not clean, just doesn't pair well with a skincare ad tbh :sick:

Reactions: 14
Her recent vlog saying something exciting is happening in December.. what do we think it is?

Reactions: 1
Do we think Elle is going to be at the pop-up shop for the entire duration both days? Girl has never done a full 9-5 shift in her life let alone 2 in a row 😂
I dare someone to go and approach her in the shop and say “xcuse me love, you got this is a size small?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
FOR F*** SAKE. I love Elemis but now I can’t use it anymore. Thanks Carby E for ruining everything. Don’t want my next lot to be contaminated with digestive crumbs and grease (let alone lining her pocket)- thought I was safe going off the usual tat she advertises. Best find a different brand 😭😫😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously, they're awful. WHat's even worse for me are her roots, you can tell her hair is sooooo greasy like how can you be doing a skincare ad with hair looking so dirty, just kinda makes me think she's overall just not clean, just doesn't pair well with a skincare ad tbh :sick:

I dont think being so blonde unnaturally helps. Having been very blonde (bleached) in the past myself I always felt my hair was greasy and had to wash it every day sometimes twice a day. Being my natural shade now mid brown I can leave it for days before it needs a wash. She wants to have some low lights run through it IMO!

summer in the city or social in the city massive event for 100s of influencers and youtubers do meet and greets and I am surprised there doing it this weekend because of that
Oh thanks I've not heard of that before.

That does seem a bit stupid of them to do unless they are thinking people will already go to London for that so will also go to her event before/ after.

She could have just gone to that instead.. but we all know belly has to have all the attention on her she can’t possibly have other influencers taking the limelight from her! Not to mention she wants to flog her crap!

Is it a free event too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Forget the ratty extensions for a minute...

Is that colour on those tiles?!!
As in not white or beige?!!
Actual COLOUR?!

Conman may need to vacate the coffin because I've just died of shock!
Look like the ones Freya Farrington has in one of her bathrooms

Her recent vlog saying something exciting is happening in December.. what do we think it is?
New York

Last edited:
agree - it's not just the living room either. Saint's bedroom and the playroom are so cluttered and full of tat as well, makes me feel uneasy watching their vlogs because you just know they don't move any of the shite to clean so the dog hair and dust must be horrific. Not to mention she then adds Christmas/autumn/spring whatever decor to make it even more cluttered!!
They have a cleaner, no way do they do housework.

Reactions: 6
I imagine her smelling of piss in real life, she's ot one of them ' I smell of urinals face's'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I used to clean private houses and to properly clean around all that crap would take hours.
I hope she pays whoever it is well!
I expect they have one d few times a week. Can’t imaging how dirty it must get with those two dogs, I love labs but they shed hair and they are pretty big.

Reactions: 2
I expect they have one d few times a week. Can’t imaging how dirty it must get with those two dogs, I love labs but they shed hair and they are pretty big.
I have two Labradors and have to Hoover at least once a day and my decor is really minimal so I can't imagine what hers must be like!

Reactions: 9
A bit random but does anyone else think their living room looks sooo cramped?! She defo doesn't have an eye for interior design. What happened to minimalistic? I live in a 3 bed terrace and mine looks more spacious. Then again, mines not full of £100 candles and labradors hahah
YES I wish she would just get rid of half the shite she has hoarded in her house! Honestly it’s a bloody fire hazard. Less is more angelle boo.

Reactions: 1
I have two Labradors and have to Hoover at least once a day and my decor is really minimal so I can't imagine what hers must be like!
Same. Well I have one chocolate Labrador but if we don’t hoover every day the house would be overrun with dog hair. Elle probably doesn’t hoover that much because her dogs hairs are light. I bet she’s one of those people we here their clothes are covered in dog hair

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.