Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same. Well I have one chocolate Labrador but if we don’t hoover every day the house would be overrun with dog hair. Elle probably doesn’t hoover that much because her dogs hairs are light. I bet she’s one of those people we here their clothes are covered in dog hair
Think you sussed the beige house mystery!!! Dress/furnish the house to match the dogs, wont see the hairs then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Think you sussed the beige house mystery!!! Dress/furnish the house to match the dogs, wont see the hairs then!!
She should've got a Labradoodle, they shed less! 🤝🐶

(Beige House Mystery LOLLLL... probably why she keeps her hair blonde too! 🤣)

Reactions: 5
Today's the day angles!!! Who is going to take one for the team and keep an eye on Carby's tagged pics for all the unfortunate shots before she deletes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
...again, Elle has fallen foul of the advertising regulations on IG - the beautyworks sponsored post !

Reactions: 3
It’s so weird that she’s not tagged in this but Connor is. Been up an hour and she’s probably removed the tag already
She probably has her insta settings to approve any tags of her. This can be done. She’s a bit insecure if she’s gone to that extreme.

Reactions: 12
She probably has her insta settings to approve any tags of her. This can be done. She’s a bit insecure if she’s gone to that extreme.
yes I think she does, I remember her changing it around the time she was telling her crazy Angle besties to stop tagging her in pictures of her mum.

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember her making a bit song and dance on wearing a mask and double vaccinations…. Seems like she’s really concerned about that now 😂 she’s so bloody inconsistent. I couldn’t care less either way, just why make it so complicated

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.