Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look like they should be bloody doing time in them god awful tracksuits 🤢 and wtf is the colour? Baby sick beige?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I can’t stop cringing at how famous they think they are. Swanning around like they’re some a list celebrities 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They look like they should be bloody doing time in them god awful tracksuits 🤢 and wtf is the colour? Baby sick beige?
The girls that were there to meet her made more of an effort with their outfits than she did.

I can’t stop cringing at how famous they think they are. Swanning around like they’re some a list celebrities 😂😂
Surprised they didn’t have bodyguards surrounding them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol I can’t understand why anyone would get a picture with her?? People need to stop inflating her head and ego

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you think she pays Katie a fee to be in her videos? Because she bloody should! She’s admitted that videos with her are always popular (because she’s the loveliest girl ever!). Katie clearly got all the good qualities and left Elle with all the 💩 ones

Reactions: 22
Some more pics from today.

She looks much prettier when someone else does her make up/lips
Look how much she rolls up her jumper and joggers. 😶 as someone else who is mega petite, I just wouldn't really wear things if I had to do that! I get it's her range but I don't think it advertises it well, like they aren't pieces of clothing you can just roll up and not be able to tell ...

Reactions: 10
Her face when hugging an Angle!!! Remember they pay your bills Boo!!! These pop up shops are really just a posh version of a market stall, Del Boy and Rodders spring to mind, ‘ this time next year Connnnnnn, we’re be millionaires’!!!
They look so bad, kinda chavy. Looks like they’re wearing bin bags or some cheapo PLT tit

Reactions: 31
Same old same old... basic boring tit from belly and conjob

Her face looks rendered and painted with dulux shade sunset camel turds

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.