Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the tit SWFT Merch are hilarious.... a combination of AnGlEs tagging their partners saying "we can twin boo" with no response, or Con Man's friends being paid to comment "Sick Merch Bro🔥" and LOTS of people expressing their shock at the price with moronic braindead arselickers trying to ignorantly justify the fact that it's a "new" business hence why it's so expensive and that its great quality... the FECK would you know the quality if you've yet to get your hands on it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So in her vlog, apparently Saint biscuit 🍪 had a meltdown in the wedding dress shops.
Probably didn't put any footage in so we couldn't call her out and she couldn't make herself a XS for the ANGLEESS 🌟🔯🌟

Reactions: 14
Yes well done to every angle who’s commenting 😎 about time these airheads get brought back down to earth. The prices are just exploiting their audience

Reactions: 14
Lol ladies…do your worst! This pic is just asking for it 🤣🤣🤣
When your sugar mummy says she’s cutting your allowance so you set up a clothing brand thinking it will be the next big thing, only for it to flop and now the realisation is slowly setting in that you may have to get a proper job…😟🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When your sugar mummy says she’s cutting your allowance so you set up a clothing brand thinking it will be the next big thing, only for it to flop and now the realisation is slowly setting in that you may have to get a proper job…😟🤣
Not too unlike Brooklyn "Aspiring Photographer for 5 years but living off his parents pocket money" Beckham 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so surprised by Elle before having Saint she never seem to go anywhere now she has had him she keep logging him up and down to London! Not saying you can't have a life with a baby but seems a bit much for him!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but she’s just particularly insufferable in the new vlog - from being overly giddy when talking about SWFT because it’s yet another pay day opportunity for minimal effort to thinking they’re ‘it’ because they’re with a PR agency who managed to get them in to the NTAs. It’s too much cringe for me to handle it’s bordering on actually pissing me off 😥🙃

Reactions: 19
I don’t know why but she’s just particularly insufferable in the new vlog - from being overly giddy when talking about SWFT because it’s yet another pay day opportunity for minimal effort to thinking they’re ‘it’ because they’re with a PR agency who managed to get them in to the NTAs. It’s too much cringe for me to handle it’s bordering on actually pissing me off 😥🙃
Why have they got a publicist? Who they think they are the next Beyoncé and Jay Z? ☠

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.