Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly are we surprised they are disgusting money grabbers. I suppose Elle and Connor have to fund their cosmetic procedures and hair transplants somehow though 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
£45 for a T-shirt! That business is going to be a right disaster and I can’t wait to watch that tit show unfold 🍿
Have they done any market research at all? Who is going to spend that much on a t-shirt from a first time conbusinessman. Do they know anything about the real word, energy hike, rising food costs, inflation and hello the pandemic that impacted the women, especially young women the most. Elle’s audience is younger women, a comment said it would be a 6 hour shift to buy 1 item for her bf. Do they ‘dynamic duo’ think about that? Anyone with a commitment-less life like them could afford their tat. However, one in a million are commitment-less.

Disgusting.

Reactions: 37
Have they done any market research at all? Who is going to spend that much on a t-shirt from a first time conbusinessman. Do they know anything about the real word, energy hike, rising food costs, inflation and hello the pandemic that impacted the women, especially young women the most. Elle’s audience is younger women, a comment said it would be a 6 hour shift to buy 1 item for her bf. Do they ‘dynamic duo’ think about that? Anyone with a commitment-less life like them could afford their tat. However, one in a million are commitment-less.

Disgusting.
👏👏👏
Also if people do have that kind of spare cash to spend, i doubt they’re purchasing swifts’ prison tracksuits

Reactions: 31
£45.00 English pounds for what is essentially a vampires wank flannel? Absolutely not 🧛🏻‍♀️👎

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Disgusting.
She's tone deaf to Real World Problems. From November 1st she'll be posting cosy Christmas content everyday, buying tit tonnes of presents for Suzuki, Con Job and the dogs. Drinking hot chocolate smuggly in front of her cosy fireplace with all her lights and appliances on constantly.

Vlogmas will be a half arsed tit fest, but full of unnecessary spending and daily McDonald's festive meal mukbangs 🙃

Energy price hikes and inflation will have zero effect on her awareness radar.

Reactions: 24
Jesus christ got a beanie today from River Island and could just about justifying spending £14!! Its lovely I cant lie but for those plain things who on earth would spend £25 bleeping quid on one!!

Reactions: 10
All the boyfriends and husbands of the Angels are now celebrating at the cost as it means it won't get bought for them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must think very highly of themselves to think that their audience would pay that much for crappy (no doubt fruit of the loom sweatshirts) loungewear

Reactions: 18
I didn’t realise Conman has had his own fashion sport brand before that’s flopped. I saw it in their tagged photos. This is a relaunch pretty much and I can see this one flopping too!
The comments on the pricing is killing me 😂😂🤣

9CCFE404-663B-41F3-827B-28186BAECCB0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
This will be a total flop for Connor. I think they forget that their target audience is mainly young girls, so they can get away with it with Angelle but no man in their right mind would be buying from them to start with never mind with prices like £45 for a T-shirt, £40 for shorts and £10 for one pair of socks 🤦🏻‍♀️ It's hardly a highly valued brand like Nike or Adidas either, so whoever is advising them business wise needs sacking as with a start up you usually begin with the lowest people would pay & gradually increase once you have a number of loyal customers!

£45 for a t-shirt, I’m expecting Gucci not bleeping Connor Swift. The girl who commented an item is the price of a whole 6 hour shift is really a sticking point. Who in their right mind would buy an item of clothing that is the cost of a full days work, and the quality of cheap tat. It’s bleeping unbelievable and they should be ashamed. People are struggling now more than ever and they have the audacity to charge £10 for some socks is abysmal.

Reactions: 28
1637EAD9-FE52-4748-8A76-83B6128122EE.jpeg
Wow. Extremely unprofessional . Under the price list Connor ignores all the genuine comments regarding the price , quality etc and likes the comment which boasts his ego.
so rude , vain and completely unprofessional .

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.