Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the term ‘boyfriends in the back’ Evel mean? She said it the other day and all her minions are saying it on her post 🤔 considering he’s her fiancé I’m not sure what boyfriend she’s talking about.

What’s the term ‘boyfriends in the back’ Evel mean? She said it the other day and all her minions are saying it on her post 🤔 considering he’s her fiancé I’m not sure what boyfriend she’s talking about.
Boyfriend in the back....jacking off to pics of teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No cycling shorts in site is this girl for real.
Christ. She must have to bend with her knees to get low enough to pick Suzuki up from his pram without half of Bath getting an eye full of her Sheriff's Badge.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Are they going to be on billboards? New TV show hence needing publicists and photo shoot?? Omg, I can’t wait for the general public to become aware of these two, Make or Break take 2! 🤣😂🤣😂

Reactions: 4
I love neutral colours but this is too much. You’d think there was a filter on it robbing all colour out of the photo. Baby clothes are so cute and they come in lovely colours but poor Saint is pretty much always in beige.
This. I love neutrals for my little boy and he's mainly always in greys, whites, a few beiges. But still colours too. Admittedly not your standard boy blues and greens but I love pastel colours too. Every post on "saint"s Instagram is beige.

Reactions: 3
Ermmmm 😵💫 Maybe step away from Instagram Angle 📐 and take a moment to go check them out (in real time) on YouTube…
Connor has been looking a whole lot of dead for a while pre-parent 👀💀 on both platforms 🥴
D0B8265D-8424-457A-897C-2A672A33CF51.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The filler is so so bad at this point. Just flicked through bits of the latest vlog, the bit where she’s sat in the car singing put your records on - she looks like she can barely open her eyes cos her cheeks are so puffy? She looks like a 45 year old mother of 3!!! Aged her about 20 years. Christ

Reactions: 14
How is Meggan Grubb friends with her, honestly still blows my mind, Meg seems so down to earth, so grounded and genuine and Elle could not be more fake and narcissistic if she tried.

Reactions: 12
Notice how on his website for his new merch, in the returns section because I just knew Conjob would take peoples money and not return it. It’s not even finished, literally says ‘You can always contact us for any return question at…’ and ‘To start a return, you can contact us at If your return is accepted’ IF YOUR RETURN IS ACCEPTED, behave walking dead, gate keeper of returns. No one wants to buy your crappy over priced tat.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Notice how on his website for his new merch, in the returns section because I just knew Conjob would take peoples money and not return it. It’s not even finished, literally says ‘You can always contact us for any return question at…’ and ‘To start a return, you can contact us at If your return is accepted’ IF YOUR RETURN IS ACCEPTED, behave walking dead, gate keeper of returns. No one wants to buy your crappy over priced tat.
On Elle's ANGLEESS collection, she doesn't even have a returns bit, at least CONman done something 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Like wtf looool

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think by law they have to have a return policy, 28days? Surely as well like most places if it’s for Christmas ( gift) they give a longer return date as long as labels etc are intact.

Reactions: 6
“Find someone you can build a whole world with “ she said this a few months back something along the lines of “find someone who makes you a fiancé , baby mamma and business partner”
As opposed to what Elle ?
A man who breaks his bollox every day in a minimum wage job to provide for his family , a man who is struggling with fertility , someone who can’t afford an engagement ring ?
guess what Elle , funny enough people can actually be happy in life and in a relationship without all the materialistic stuff , the expensive cars , the business etc . So no , we will not “find” someone like him .

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Are they going to be on billboards? New TV show hence needing publicists and photo shoot?? Omg, I can’t wait for the general public to become aware of these two, Make or Break take 2! 🤣😂🤣😂
Urgh imagine, the only thing they’d be good for is gogglebox as all they do is sit in bed, eat and watch tv. Maybe she’s signed up for dancing on ice!! Now that I’d like to see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Find someone you can build a whole world with “ she said this a few months back something along the lines of “find someone who makes you a fiancé , baby mamma and business partner”
A man who breaks his bollox every day in a minimum wage job to provide for his family , a man who is struggling with fertility , someone who can’t afford an engagement ring ?
guess what Elle , funny enough people can actually be happy in life and in a relationship without all the materialistic stuff , the expensive cars , the business etc . So no , we will not “find” someone like him .
She’s always so smug. You can see with the way she eye fucks herself that she thinks she’s absolutely stunning… oh and of course connor is the best dad in the world and the best “fiancée” and together they are this amazing power couple 🤢🤢. Honestly it’s nauseating how highly they both think of themselves when really they’re nothing better than a pair of dossers and she’s got a plastic face! She needs to get her head out of her tiny ass crack and stop looking down her nose at everyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Find someone who agrees to make you just one cup of tea a day. If you don’t got that ladies then I’m afraid you’re failing at life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.