Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The famous line from the cinderella story alarmed me seeing the story.. “it’s the Botox, I can’t show emotion for another hour and a half” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What exactly is she proud of Connor for doing? Using his Mrs’ money and YouTube “fans” to flog cheap, whole sale tracksuits? Even if he did design them (he didn’t) it’s the most BASIC thing you could design

Things have got bad guys, must have run out of Chocolate Digestives as she's either eaten or shaved her hands off..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

The Other Half's just peered over my shoulder to see what I've been cackling at on my phone and he's just asked why she looks like Quagmire and Jimmy Saville's Lovechild.... 💀💀💀💀😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Things have got bad guys, must have run out of Chocolate Digestives as she's either eaten or shaved her hands off..... 🤷🏼‍♀️

The Other Half's just peered over my shoulder to see what I've been cackling at on my phone and he's just asked why she looks like Quagmire and Jimmy Saville's Lovechild.... 💀💀💀💀😭
Pull your bleeping sleeves up elle. I hate people who wear their shirts like this.

Reactions: 2
Some of her old vlogs years ago used to actually be quite entertaining, haven’t watched any of her videos for ages but one came up on recommended so I hate watched it.. duck me just like 10 mins of her in the car chatting tit? No one cares? Then about 5 minutes of them all eating bleeping slopping their food around their mouths ‘sOoOo GoOd’ literally no one cares?

Reactions: 4
Is it just me or does it look like her eyes are melting down her face whilst her cheeks are trying to crawl their way up? What is going on omg. Stop with the fillers it's actually ridiculous x

Reactions: 12
They’re as bland as a rich tea biccy and her face actually frightened me in latest Insta story

Reactions: 7
“Christmas present for the BF in the back thank me later”

No thank you! If I brought that for my boyfriend he would be very unimpressed. If I ever wear matching trackies I get called a convict 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Christmas present for the BF in the back thank me later”

No thank you! If I brought that for my boyfriend he would be very unimpressed. If I ever wear matching trackies I get called a convict 😂
My bf wouldn’t be seen dead out in a matching tracksuit, neither would I! The only time I’ve worn them out in public is when I have had surgery and couldn’t wear anything else! But it’s not mine or his kind of thing, plenty of other people love a tracksuit I suppose….it’s just not something that appeals to me outside of lounging round the house and for that reason I’m just going to buy the cheapest stuff I can find as I know I’ll be the only one seeing it! Lol!

Reactions: 6
What exactly is she proud of Connor for doing? Using his Mrs’ money and YouTube “fans” to flog cheap, whole sale tracksuits? Even if he did design them (he didn’t) it’s the most BASIC thing you could design
So unimaginative…I’ll copy what my fiancée is doing and start my own clothing line (can’t even call it that, it’s so bland)

Reactions: 1
I watched a Christmas vlog from 3 years ago today, it popped up on my recommended and she actually used to be so pretty, she has ruined her looks with all this filler!!! 😫

Reactions: 12
I don’t understand why influencers have to show the contents of advent calendars, stop spoiling it for people who haven’t got them yet 😤

What man would buy that tracksuit?!?! Yeah its the Swift range mate. Errr who?
He isn't famous and isn't a brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't wait for the SWFT Trustpilot Feedback to start coming through to compare to the legendary Angle Collection reviews that are the gifts that keep on giving 🙌

"Baffled!" .... "Thieves!".... "So thin you could see my cellulite!" ... 🤣🤣🤣
Ffs imagine overselling your stock and telling the person who ordered they won't get a refund for the order they can't fulfill 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.