Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So so toxic. Can’t bring myself to watch because of that. My body dysmorphia is rearing its ugly head at the talk of Christmas outings and winter events and the multitude of weddings next year 😕.

Just wouldn’t be able to cope if my partner only focussed on complimenting me the more weight I lose. Luckily I don’t have that as well as my own demons.
I feel you, glad you have a good partner though 😘😔 It's demoralising and soul destroying when you have a partner that cares more about what you look like than the rest of your health and wellbeing. Life isn't all about what number you are on the scales or how pinched your waist is, or how big your baboon arse lips are.

Elle's just as bad for lying to her followers about her size in the first place, and editing her photos. With or without Con Job's influence or barbed remarks. They are both projecting a toxic influence over body image. But what else would you expect from a self obsessed couple?

Reactions: 15
sorry but the happiest con was in the new vlog was when he was talking about elle losing weight. I felt so bad for her tbh that he was finally complimenting her, but only now she's losing weight
It infuriates me when men comment on their partner's bodies. Elle has just grown and given birth to his son. There should be absolutely no rush for her to lose the weight. Who cares if she's not a size 8 for the wedding? Only Connor. It comes across as so controlling. I struggle with my weight and I do need to lose some as I'm overweight but if my partner told me I had to lose weight I'd let rip.

Elle needs to wake up and realise how toxic Connor is. He doesn't love her; he's only there for the money and the fame/attention. If she wasn't a Youtuber he would've let her years ago for one of the younger Instagram models he fawns over.

Reactions: 27
I feel you, glad you have a good partner though 😘😔 It's demoralising and soul destroying when you have a partner that cares more about what you look like than the rest of your health and wellbeing. Life isn't all about what number you are on the scales or how pinched your waist is, or how big your baboon arse lips are.

Elle's just as bad for lying to her followers about her size in the first place, and editing her photos. With or without Con Job's influence or barbed remarks. They are both projecting a toxic influence over body image. But what else would you expect from a self obsessed couple?
She’s also never without a filter, on all her stories it’s awful, I mean use them sometimes but not all the time.

It infuriates me when men comment on their partner's bodies. Elle has just grown and given birth to his son. There should be absolutely no rush for her to lose the weight. Who cares if she's not a size 8 for the wedding? Only Connor. It comes across as so controlling. I struggle with my weight and I do need to lose some as I'm overweight but if my partner told me I had to lose weight I'd let rip.

Elle needs to wake up and realise how toxic Connor is. He doesn't love her; he's only there for the money and the fame/attention. If she wasn't a Youtuber he would've let her years ago for one of the younger Instagram models he fawns over.
I really hope her sisters and real friends are telling her she’s fine as she is and if she wants to lose some weight/tone up then it has to be becsaus she wants it, I’d also be telling Conman a thing or two about his attitude if she was my little sister.

Reactions: 7
She’s also never without a filter, on all her stories it’s awful, I mean use them sometimes but not all the time.

I really hope her sisters and real friends are telling her she’s fine as she is and if she wants to lose some weight/tone up then it has to be becsaus she wants it, I’d also be telling Conman a thing or two about his attitude if she was my little sister.
Look how sweet Katie was in the vlog about her working out etc, doesn't take many people to see what CONman is really like, I just feel bad for Elle if she feels the need to drop dress sizes after only giving birth to the one and only Saint Seven Biscuit Tin Swift.

Reactions: 13
I can't believe she has an instagram account for her 3 month old baby...like why would you do this? I feel so bad for SSS sitting there so dressed up and smiling at his mom and she is just doing this for a cute picture to post on some. He is not a doll Elle, it's your baby and he deserves to grow up without all of this. Just post a couple of photos of him on your own account and then let him have his privacy.

On another note, I watched the vlog yesterday. And I agree with everyone that noticed how Connor seemed so excited about the weight loss. And he said "we are both gonna start now and look our best for the wedding". He has looked the same for a while and works out regularly, so he is saying we but he means her. He wants her to lose weight and look "her best" at their wedding.

Reactions: 34
He's defo pushing for her too loose weight, what an absolute selfish twit, RED FLAG ELLE!!!

After a few babies she will defo struggle to lose it, well it won't be as easy, I hope he's prepared for that

Reactions: 21
He's defo pushing for her too loose weight, what an absolute selfish twit, RED FLAG ELLE!!!

After a few babies she will defo struggle to lose it, well it won't be as easy, I hope he's prepared for that
Wondering if she’s starting to regret tying herself to a man child.

Reactions: 14
Just watched the vlog and come onto here. I noticed a few times when she was trying out the cookies etc he said ‘ohhh Elle’ and stuff like ‘that’s a big bite’ and on about how they had just ordered breakfast. So sad to see especially how she has said she is struggling with her body at the moment. I’m not sure if he thinks he’s just being supportive but that sort of behaviour would hurt me

Reactions: 16
He'll be the kind of Groom that still eyes up the Bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. She'll be in some tacky Disney Princess/Jordan style number coming down the aisle, and he'll still be ogling Lucy Collier's boobs instead.

Jesus, imagine how beige that whole wedding colour theme is going to be.. (personalised loungewear for the evening obvs) 😴💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Definition of a couple who stays together for what they have between each other (business, money, a house) instead of actual love.

Connor is so bleeping moody, what does he actually do besides get her to set up businesses for him? He’s a walking red flag, and with a face like that he shouldn’t be encouraging Elle to lose weight or increase fitness. She was so happy too when he was praising her and when watched it I truly felt bad for her. Do we not remember the try on haul when she was pregnant? If that’s what they put online imagine behind closed doors.

Reactions: 28
Definition of a couple who stays together for what they have between each other (business, money, a house) instead of actual love.

Connor is so bleeping moody, what does he actually do besides get her to set up businesses for him? He’s a walking red flag, and with a face like that he shouldn’t be encouraging Elle to lose weight or increase fitness. She was so happy too when he was praising her and when watched it I truly felt bad for her. Do we not remember the try on haul when she was pregnant? If that’s what they put online imagine behind closed doors.
If we can remember what he was like in that try on video and what he said then it will be in her mind. No wonder she was squeezing herself into those unitards 2 weeks post birth and wears some of the questionable no trouser outfits she does because she’ll be so worried about looking “mumsy” in Conmans eyes. She’ll be remembering how turned off he looked in that video when she wore something looser and more comfortable looking and how he basically said she looked like a frump.

Conman seems only satisfied if she’s dolled up and squeezing herself into an outfit.

I can see Elle looking to Con for a bit of reassurance about her post baby body and Conman suggesting she uses the home gym to make her feel better rather than actually supporting and reassuring her.

Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog and come onto here. I noticed a few times when she was trying out the cookies etc he said ‘ohhh Elle’ and stuff like ‘that’s a big bite’ and on about how they had just ordered breakfast. So sad to see especially how she has said she is struggling with her body at the moment. I’m not sure if he thinks he’s just being supportive but that sort of behaviour would hurt me

It’s so toxic! Unbelievable really but she can’t see it, she has heart eyes on because he’s complimenting her for once. That entire conversation in the car about how “we’ve decided to do this so we look our best at the wedding etc etc” but only talks about elles transformation and elles change. Take the hint Elle he’s never stopped exercising he just wants you to start!

I had a partner who was obsessed with the gym and if he ever ate snacks like that with me he would comment about how he’d have to work it off and it drove me mental just enjoy your life have the treat! I should add he never pushed that on to me like Connor does with Elle though 😁

Reactions: 21
I think it’s so easy to see how strange a relationship is when you’re on the outside, but I think Elle is clearly so in love with him that she won’t see his faults. I think a lot of us have been there, and it’s so sad to see. I definitely also agree with other commentators though that have said she’s probably worried about what she could potentially lose if she was to ever end it with him. Think what you want about him but he’s been there for a lot of her career, before you even think about the fact they have a baby.

Reactions: 6

What video is this in? The haul?

Conman wishes he could leave Elle and bag an 18 year old gym bunny. He’d be one of those creepy men in clubs staring at all the young girls who have no interest in him

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.