Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone not see her Instagram? I can’t find her account anymore when I click on her link via Connor it says it doesn’t exist anymore ??

Reactions: 1
Can anyone not see her Instagram? I can’t find her account anymore when I click on her link via Connor it says it doesn’t exist anymore ??
I can see it.
Also bet she’s fuming at the angles telling the other angels where the shackets from so she can’t get her clickbait revenue

Reactions: 10
‘Decorate for Autumn’
Why would you want your house filled with that absolute tat? Like none of it is actually nice, If I went into someone’s house and it had all that I would just think ‘wtf, are you ok’. Also imagine how dusty it will get you’re just giving yourself extra stuff to clean, I literally cannot see the point in filling your house with that crap?! When was decorating for autumn a thing? Like who has the time and effort for this?
also I don’t want to see you talking to your dogs in a baby voice, I like dogs, I have a dog, but I don’t need to see someone else’s dogs constantly on the vlog.
their life must be so bleeping boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Autumn is so so fleeting in the U.K. too, I don’t know why you’d decorate for a season that is just gloomy and rainy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Decorate for Autumn’
Why would you want your house filled with that absolute tat? Like none of it is actually nice, If I went into someone’s house and it had all that I would just think ‘wtf, are you ok’. Also imagine how dusty it will get you’re just giving yourself extra stuff to clean, I literally cannot see the point in filling your house with that crap?! When was decorating for autumn a thing? Like who has the time and effort for this?
also I don’t want to see you talking to your dogs in a baby voice, I like dogs, I have a dog, but I don’t need to see someone else’s dogs constantly on the vlog.
their life must be so bleeping boring.
The dogs are the only thing I do like to see on their posts lol but I also have a yellow Labrador so I’m biased 😂
Agree about the autumn tat!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she’s never heard of calpol. I’m still stunned about it. What did her parents give her as a child when she was unwell? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
I really like Ellie, and watching her videos but just watched Ellies latest Autumn Decor Video and noticed how quickly Con shut off his phone when she noticed he was on it, saying 'Im doing a q&a' really quick. Every woman know that reaction and I had to come on here to see if anyone else noticed?!
I think it might be because he is supposed to spend time with Saint, but he spends time on instagram or playing a game instead and he doesn't want Elle or the vlog to see that.

Reactions: 3
stumbled across carby’s old twitter and youtube accounts. she’s definitely got a type 😳 conjob’s a bit of a downgrade to say the least

004AAFD8-F615-4ED7-ABC1-03B980D1D968.jpeg

how times have changed 🤣 she wouldn’t be seen dead in that car now

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just seen Elles “autumn” video… where to begin……

she has most definitely lost it, no longer can she portray the perfect instagrammable life! Her house is a tip, she is a scruff that wouldn’t have been seen dead like that pre sainty. She didn’t have time to go and do pointless hauls around the shops so has scrabbled about buying any “autumnal tit” she can get her podgy hands on to scrape together a boring vlog!

Seems like saint is such an inconvenience to them both, all she wants to do is continue with the perfect insta hun image and he is definitely blocking that, I mean to say “I feel so zen, I have five minutes peace” when connor took the boys out is a joke she does absolutely sweet FA as does he what is it she needs a break from??
what new mother in their right mind feels it a priority to bake a bleeping pumpkin pie in the UK in September!! She seems to dump Saint on Con every opportunity she gets and he couldn’t less interested if he tried, in saint or any of the shite coming out of Elles mouth. Whatever is on his phone is far more interesting…… you can just see in his face he’s missing his old child free lifestyle.

looks like Saint isn’t the only one been getting his jabs….. the bruises on Elles face from where the needles have gone in to pump her with even more filler, I suspect the real reason for the make up free face 🤔 the black eyes from your tear trough filler????
Cos according to smug Sal last week it’s not caused by sainty boy who of course sleeps all night!
3FC9B28F-D50A-4B90-B8B0-1A6A9B1FC7A4.png
B69FF5FD-886E-4E64-B476-A726C90572FC.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve never known anyone who actually decorates their house for autumn. I maybe buy a nice autumn candle but that’s it. Who has the time, the money and the patience to decorate the house for everything 😅
I’m not going to lie I decorate for each season, however at the moment we are child free, both hard working and this our (MY) thing 🤣 I absolutely don’t go over the top but I do have a wreath, candles and small bits and bobs for each season! I’m sure this will change once we have children 😂

Reactions: 9
I’m not going to lie I decorate for each season, however at the moment we are child free, both hard working and this our (MY) thing 🤣 I absolutely don’t go over the top but I do have a wreath, candles and small bits and bobs for each season! I’m sure this will change once we have children 😂
I don’t have kids either but I also don’t have much money 😩🤣 I have a plastic pumpkin that comes out every year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t have kids either but I also don’t have much money 😩🤣 I have a plastic pumpkin that comes out every year 😂
I’ve absolutely been in that position, which is why I probably do it now, my husband to be is like we’ve got a wedding to save for but then I don’t see him complaining when I bring him a coffee in his ‘hello pumpkin’ mug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve absolutely been in that position, which is why I probably do it now, my husband to be is like we’ve got a wedding to save for but then I don’t see him complaining when I bring him a coffee in his ‘hello pumpkin’ mug 😂
😂😂😂😂 Love that! I’m sure one day I might but at the moment I just have to budget so much. 😩 Life is tit

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I decorate for different seasons, I love autumn and I love pumpkin, favourite time of year, can just cuddle up and watch movies in the house with the fire lit... I stopped watching these two twats a while ago, think if I seen them in the street I’d need help to stop laughing at the wedgie unitards and the fact he would clearly rather be some where else

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.