Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Ellie, and watching her videos but just watched Ellies latest Autumn Decor Video and noticed how quickly Con shut off his phone when she noticed he was on it, saying 'Im doing a q&a' really quick. Every woman know that reaction and I had to come on here to see if anyone else noticed?!

Reactions: 17
I really like Ellie, and watching her videos but just watched Ellies latest Autumn Decor Video and noticed how quickly Con shut off his phone when she noticed he was on it, saying 'Im doing a q&a' really quick. Every woman know that reaction and I had to come on here to see if anyone else noticed?!
I haven’t watched that video yet but know exactly what you mean! He did it recently in a story and I think someone did say it looked like he was playing a game but I agree…..you don’t tend to shove your phone out the way that quickly unless you don’t want someone to see what you re up to! I’ve done it before in the past, not because I’m cheating or anything like that but maybe I’ve been looking for birthday presents etc so it could be something like that as well I do get that bit with him and the history of liking girls on Instagram and just the comments he makes and pics he shares of Elle when she was a lot slimmer….I dunno, makes me think it’s something more shifty

Reactions: 12
I was on about her video a few days ago when she did a home bargains haul. She was basically saying she didnt know what calpol was but she was hoping it would stop him crying when he had his jab. It’s clear someone has advised her to give it straight after now 🙂
What new mum (who has been pregnant for 9 months) doesn't know what calpol is? Honest to duck

Reactions: 17
Remember that neon yellow or pink antibiotic liquid? That stuff was the business. I once tried to fake tonsillitis to get it, but my mum wasn't having any of it.
Hahaha the yellow one is penicillin I loved that stuff too

Reactions: 4
Hahaha the yellow one is penicillin I loved that stuff too
Yea I used to get some banana flavoured medicine if I had earache as a kid and that was pretty amazing too! Lol! I really feel the urge to go and try calpol again just for the memories 🤣🤣 I don’t have kids tho so have no reason other than that to get some!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm watching one of her videos for the first time. OMG. Are they always so chaotic? The dogs barging in, getting distracted by the baby, the doorbell going, parcels...shaky camera action. And WHAT is with all the whiney voices?! I feel exhausted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I watched the newest vlog.

Did anyone else notice katie indirectly taking the piss out of Elle?

They’re talking about how they haven’t felt like it’s 🍂Autumnal🍂 yet (these influencers that are “obsessed” with autumn zzz) and Katie says “I know boo, people are still wearing shorts out like it’s not autumn”

It’s you Elle.
You’re people.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I watched the newest vlog.

Did anyone else notice katie indirectly taking the piss out of Elle?

They’re talking about how they haven’t felt like it’s 🍂Autumnal🍂 yet (these influencers that are “obsessed” with autumn zzz) and Katie says “I know boo, people are still wearing shorts out like it’s not autumn”

It’s you Elle.
You’re people.
Also hit her with ' it's not Christmas until December, are you ok boo' lmao katie is a sweetheart.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.