Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recently had our 8 week jabs and the nurse told me to give calpol as soon as we got home to try and get ahead of an fevers he might have. So maybe that's why she's done it. Not that the calpol stayed in his mouth - it went all over his face within seconds!
I was on about her video a few days ago when she did a home bargains haul. She was basically saying she didnt know what calpol was but she was hoping it would stop him crying when he had his jab. It’s clear someone has advised her to give it straight after now 🙂

Reactions: 8
So Connor didn’t go with her by the looks of it? Even if he’s not allowed in with them to minimise the amount or contact due to covid, he would rather workout than maybe drive his fiancé and baby there if Elle was clearly nervous and wishing for her mum.
I think he took her or someone did, because she’s in the passenger seat on the photo she took.

Reactions: 1
not to worry, Elle’s method to prevent crying is to dose him up on calpol! Don’t think she understands it’s for when your child is poorly not to prevent them being a hassle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah not to defend Elle but as they get a Men-B jab which causes a slight fever you are told to give calpol straight away and then a further dose later.

Reactions: 18
TBF, and not that I want to defend Belly, but as a first time mum I was heartbroken when I took my son for his first jabs because the cry from him just went right through me and I cried with him. 🤷‍♀️
I agree I was trying to hold back the tears, she squealed blue murder I’ve never heard her cry that bad ever

Reactions: 4
Why has he only just had his first jabs? My baby is two days older and has her second round of jabs next week. Assuming she postponed it for some reason

Reactions: 2
Why has he only just had his first jabs? My baby is two days older and has her second round of jabs next week. Assuming she postponed it for some reason
How old is he now, i actually lost track after her 912 week pregnancy?! TBF, they are a little delayed with them down here at the moment so it *may* not be her fault - the HVs down here just write to you with an appointment, we cant call up and book them sadly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How old is he now, i actually lost track after her 912 week pregnancy?! TBF, they are a little delayed with them down here at the moment so it *may* not be her fault - the HVs down here just write to you with an appointment, we cant call up and book them sadly.
He’s 12 weeks Saturday. And I’m in the same HV district as them and my baby’s was just before nine weeks only because of when my surgery do the vaccination clinic (Wednesdays and my baby was 9 weeks the day after so couldn’t have had them the week earlier as she was younger than 8 weeks)

• Heart
He’s 12 weeks Saturday. And I’m in the same HV district as them and my baby’s was just before nine weeks only because of when my surgery do the vaccination clinic (Wednesdays and my baby was 9 weeks the day after so couldn’t have had them the week earlier as she was younger than 8 weeks)
Ohhh you are more in the know then me but then again mines 2.5 so I'm out of the jab game until next year lol. God knows then, if he's 12 weeks he should be having his second lot now shouldnt he?! Is it still 8/12/16? Interesting that his are so late then... Maybe it clashed with the VIP appearance at Costa Coffee the NTAs :sneaky: ;)

Also, i say again - where did @WhiteOrchid disappear to?! I feel that her comedy genius has gone AWOL and we defo could've used that recently! :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 7
Ohhh you are more in the know then me but then again mines 2.5 so I'm out of the jab game until next year lol. God knows then, if he's 12 weeks he should be having his second lot now shouldnt he?! Is it still 8/12/16? Interesting that his are so late then... Maybe it clashed with the VIP appearance at Costa Coffee the NTAs :sneaky: ;)
Haha yes, 8/12/16. He should be having his second lot of jabs next week when my baby does! But when you’ve got to make an appearance at the NTA’s for the huge crowd of adoring angles, jabs fall second!

• Haha
Haha yes, 8/12/16. He should be having his second lot of jabs next week when my baby does! But when you’ve got to make an appearance at the NTA’s for the huge crowd of adoring angles, jabs fall second!
I mean tbh they fall way lower than second after big hair, non-blended make up and being over dressed.

• Haha
I don't think she said it was Saints first jabs, could be slightly early second?
They don’t do first jabs before 8 weeks and the second jabs have to be atleast 4 weeks after. The four weeks after was really emphasised at my baby’s jabs

edit to add: it’s Elle, if he’d had his first jabs already we’d have seen a story before now 😂

Reactions: 5
She annoys me 99% of the time but I feel so sad for her and anyone missing their mum when they really could do with a reassuring cuddle.

Reactions: 19
I don’t understand all the rushing into autumn and decorating the house for it am I missing something 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.