Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF, and not that I want to defend Belly, but as a first time mum I was heartbroken when I took my son for his first jabs because the cry from him just went right through me and I cried with him. 🤷‍♀️
I've never got over seeing the needle go into my brother's baby soft skin so don't look whatever you do.

Reactions: 1
I’ve never decorated my house for ‘autumn’… Am I missing something?!

Reactions: 19
i thought it's an American and British thing, as we stick to our style and only decorate for Christmas. And here i thought there is something is wrong with us,

Reactions: 1
What happened to just having a badly carved rotten pumpkin outside your house for a month past Halloween 😂 is that not good enough anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It seems to be another American trend that seems to be catching on. I don't hate it, but I don't have the space to store yet more decorations , I suspect she chucks a lot of stuff when she's done. As she'll want to do it all fresh each year, so she has content. Which is very wasteful and a bit irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
not to worry, Elle’s method to prevent crying is to dose him up on calpol! Don’t think she understands it’s for when your child is poorly not to prevent them being a hassle 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
You are meant to give calpol after jabs, fever or not. The nurse tells you to. I’ve never cried when my kids get jabbed though. I get it’s sore for them but it’s over in a second, for their own good and they’ll never remember. I’m not heartless but I’m not going to be crying in the doctors surgery over the MMR.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
I hate this new tradition of decorating your house for every season, it’s fine if it’s all natural but most is tacky tap that will end up in landfill! These floggers pumping out kids and encouraging behaviours that carry on bleeping up the planet! Mental!

Reactions: 28
You are meant to give calpol after jabs, fever or not. The nurse tells you to. I’ve never cried when my kids get jabbed though. I get it’s sore for them but it’s over in a second, for their own good and they’ll never remember. I’m not heartless but I’m not going to be crying in the doctors surgery over the MMR.
The poster was joking as in her most recent ‘haul’ video (before the jabs) she said she’d bought calpol but wasn’t over sure what for and she’d just give it to him when he cried to help (or something along those lines, no mention of jabs).

Reactions: 3
I’m just baffled she didnt know what calpol was! I’m older than her significantly but still only 38 and most kids I grew up with, myself included lived off the stuff when we were younger! Calpol for everything! Even used to get a spoon when I wasn’t ill and my brother was just because it tasted so bloody nice! Lol!!! It’s so well known I find it so hard to believe she didn’t know what it was :/ seems crazy to me!!! I don’t have kids myself but just based on my own childhood experience I know what is is and what it’s for and that it def doesn’t taste as good as it used to! Lol! Having tried my nephews to check before! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m just baffled she didnt know what calpol was! I’m older than her significantly but still only 38 and most kids I grew up with, myself included lived off the stuff when we were younger! Calpol for everything! Even used to get a spoon when I wasn’t ill and my brother was just because it tasted so bloody nice! Lol!!! It’s so well known I find it so hard to believe she didn’t know what it was :/ seems crazy to me!!! I don’t have kids myself but just based on my own childhood experience I know what is is and what it’s for and that it def doesn’t taste as good as it used to! Lol! Having tried my nephews to check before! Lol!
The lil plastic spoon haha you knew when that spoon came out you were in for a dose 😂 when my younger sister was born theyd moved on to the Neurofen with the syringe?? Ohhh no not in my day lol

Reactions: 7
The lil plastic spoon haha you knew when that spoon came out you were in for a dose 😂 when my younger sister was born theyd moved on to the Neurofen with the syringe?? Ohhh no not in my day lol
OMG! I know! It was so good! You were only allowed two really bit sometimes could lay it on thick and get an extra spoonful! 🤣🤣🤣 it wasthe best! Tasted sooooo good! Lol!

Reactions: 3
Isn’t the decorating for autumn a YouTube thing. Just another thing to do hauls and videos for. No normal person actually does this apart from maybe an autumnal tea towel that ends up getting used all year round anyway.🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OMG! I know! It was so good! You were only allowed two really bit sometimes could lay it on thick and get an extra spoonful! 🤣🤣🤣 it wasthe best! Tasted sooooo good! Lol!
28 year old mother here. Never taken drugs in my life but when the kids need a dose of calpol I do have one myself. I definitely don’t need it but it tastes too good. Now that it’s with a syringe… do feel slightly shifty 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve never known anyone who actually decorates their house for autumn. I maybe buy a nice autumn candle but that’s it. Who has the time, the money and the patience to decorate the house for everything 😅

Reactions: 11
I’ve never known anyone who actually decorates their house for autumn. I maybe buy a nice autumn candle but that’s it. Who has the time, the money and the patience to decorate the house for everything 😅
Im too busy frantically saving every penny so I can afford bloody Christmas to waste money on decorating for autumn :/ the extent of my autumn decorating is the same as you, a candle from Aldi with the weekly shop and maybe some nice orange/red flowers to look at in my vase! lol

Reactions: 10
Im too busy frantically saving every penny so I can afford bloody Christmas to waste money on decorating for autumn :/ the extent of my autumn decorating is the same as you, a candle from Aldi with the weekly shop and maybe some nice orange/red flowers to look at in my vase! lol
Exactly! Also, who has all the storage space to store loads of sets of decorations?! I can just about cope with my couple of boxes of Halloween/Christmas bits. It’s just another Americanised tradition that British influencers have started tagging on to. ‘Fall’ is a bigger deal in America, here it just seems a bit pointless, especially as our seasons seem to all merge into one 😂

Reactions: 9
I put up halloween decs mid Oct and get the ouija board out... that's my version of decorating for halloween 👻👽🧙‍♀️🧹🎃💀🧟‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.