Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carys’s over enthusiasm with that poor baby makes me ragey. Get out of his face, you buffoon. She needs to chill the F out
She’s proper shaking him about as well. I know he’s laughing and happy but it’s too much he’s tiny. I don’t shake my 4 year old about as much as she does little babies.

Reactions: 5
She’s proper shaking him about as well. I know he’s laughing and happy but it’s too much he’s tiny. I don’t shake my 4 year old about as much as she does little babies.
She's been shaking Amber like that since she was tiny. All those baby courses her and 'Pratt Practical James' have done and she still doesn't have a clue about bone and skeletal development in babies of a young age. If she was playing that roughly with my babies at that age I'd tell her to get bleeping gone. 😤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She's been shaking Amber like that since she was tiny. All those baby courses her and 'Pratt Practical James' have done and she still doesn't have a clue about bone and skeletal development in babies of a young age. If she was playing that roughly with my babies at that age I'd tell her to get bleeping gone. 😤
Elle probably posted the video of her shaking saint on purpose she probably seen everyone saying how Carys does it too much and being the top frenemy she is tagged her in it.

Reactions: 8
There is no way I would have watched someone be that tough with my baby let alone film it!

Kids should not have kids 😔

sorry what the duck was that little performance about 🤣 the absolute reach after reach she was racking her brain for with the list of ‘a million and one things’ she has to do loool

instagram was mentioned multiple times on that list for lack of genuine work, which doesn’t count as more than one job bellynor - nice try! then followed by a list of the very bare minimum. it really must be such backbreaking work contorting yourself into deceiving positions in piss stained car parks, blocking anyone who isn’t blowing smoke up her travel sized arse crack, and editing her chins away on facetune

maybe producing content wouldn’t be so hard if she wasn’t so painfully inauthentic and pretentious all the time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Where has her other leg gone? She has airbrushed the entire fucker out! 🥴
View attachment 836537
You can't even see the other shoe or nothing 🤣 Elle babe this is getting ridiculous at this point

I don’t find her good looking at all!!!
It's hard to find someone good looking when you can't actually see what they look like because they filter and edit everything and over inflate their lips so it looks like they took an allergic reaction to the filler in them

• Haha
Did you see her last vlog when she was in store holding Amber without socks and explaining like..before you come at me, she is fine like that, I keep her worm on upper body, this way her feet can develop properly..yea witch, you have full coat, high socks and boots because its cold and rainy..but baby should be fine! Stretchy warm socks wont hurt or disturb any development plus noticed Carby is following trend as well 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did you see her last vlog when she was in store holding Amber without socks and explaining like..before you come at me, she is fine like that, I keep her worm on upper body, this way her feet can develop properly..yea witch, you have full coat, high socks and boots because its cold and rainy..but baby should be fine! Stretchy warm socks wont hurt or disturb any development plus noticed Carby is following trend as well 🤦‍♀️
Neither of them give a tit about their development and they've got no clue. So long as the babies are asleep and dressed cute, they're happy. Look how Carby has Saint's hands covered cos she's too lazy to cut his nails when it's common knowledge that babies use their hands to discover the world. Or how they carry him in the carrier - zero interest in doing what's best for baby.

Reactions: 6
Haha how does she think people won’t notice and she has a lovely curve in the edge of the rectangle rug 🤣🤣
No pose with one leg behind the other would make your whole leg disappear including the chunky boots you’re wearing. The curve is a big giveaway as well 😂

Elle the Photoshop Fail Flamingo 🦩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the really Elle Darby not that fake airbrushed stuff she posts! Does she think people are as thick as her to believe the fake posts are the true her!!! It’s bleeping laughable at this point! The girls a mess!
She is a train wreck that I can’t take my eyes off of even though it hurts. The more she promotes a fake self the more people are going to gloat and laugh when she finally hits rock bottom.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.