Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is Petty but the way she say Choccy digestives absolute makes me rage 🤣🤣🤣
It's the patronising tone, that she over emphasises in the middle or the end of every sentence in a slightly higher pitch... For Me! 🙄🔫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
duck me man, is the poor babe looks like he has Connors vampire genes in that foot.

In seriousness tho, I know next to nothing about kids but can someone tell if that's normal? Like please just say it's a weird photo thing that's making his foot look like that x
I have secondary Raynaud's that's how my foot was when I got hospitalised and put on an emergency drip which luckily helped me save having an amputation Google the condition it's horrific even in summer I wear jumpers and winter coats and gloves I hate this Elle take care of your baby FFS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
‘Buy your regular size - I’m wearing a S’…. Course you are Elle. Thank god she’s here to keep reminding people she’s only small. My eyes were starting to think she was a medium. Jesus, praise the lord for her showing me the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Thread Suggestion:

Elle Darby #37: Trousers still awol, she’s a professional catfish, lips are ridic, she’s a Pete Burns from ‘Wish’

• Haha
Reactions: 26
‘Buy your regular size - I’m wearing a S’…. Course you are Elle. Thank god she’s here to keep reminding people she’s only small. My eyes were starting to think she was a medium. Jesus, praise the lord for her showing me the light.
She’s not a Small. Going on the photos Carys posted today they look a similar size - and Carys publicly states she’s a size 14. It’s sad because a 14 isn’t big but Elle is obsessed with trying to fool her audience she’s smaller than she is.

Reactions: 23
She’s not a Small. Going on the photos Carys posted today they look a similar size - and Carys publicly states she’s a size 14. It’s sad because a 14 isn’t big but Elle is obsessed with trying to fool her audience she’s smaller than she is.
Did you notice how on the one before where it’s fitting smaller she’s implying you need to size up and the massive one that fits her in a small is properly sized. No Elle. More than likely the cream one is an oversized small which of course means it now longer looks oversized on you.

There’s nothing wrong with being any size but don’t lie about it and pretend youre smaller it’s giving off a terrible message to her younger audience in particular.

Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion - Elle Darby #37 Conye's brand flopped, he's in the basement, locked, while she keeps getting her lips topped

Thread suggestion : Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Sleezy by Conye™ his clothing line flopped, he’s sleeping in his coffin whilst she gets her lips blown up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion : Lip smacking, non trouser wearing, Bellynor Carby giving her vag an airing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In carys’ post they look the exact same size. And carys says she’s size 14. So either my eyes are deceiving me or Elle is

Reactions: 15
Elle Darby 36: swft’s a flop, lips about to pop, only wears a top and eats all the choc

• Haha
Reactions: 31
At the end of the day we all know her sizing is bullshit, she knows it, we know it. She must seriously be bothered by it to constantly push her fake size small on all her posts, maybe she can fool CON. Saying it over and over doesn’t make it true. She must hate herself inside for not being happy with her size and having to lie. If your going to lie, size down one size and make it believable not filter and edit the tit out of your photos. I’ve seen her in real life. She’s short but definitely not a size small. She’s chubby around her hips but not in the Kardashain way.

Carys’s over enthusiasm with that poor baby makes me ragey. Get out of his face, you buffoon. She needs to chill the F out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.