Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
That's 3 times she's dragged him to London within the last 2 months. Why does she think it's so special in London? I live here and yesterday a pigeon shat on my phone screen as I came out of Baker Street Station. 😭😭😭🤣

Suppose the only time Suzuki sees any colour or sensory experiences is on the train from Trowbridge to Paddington.

Still can't believe she didn't cash in during the height of the pandemic with a beige range of Angelle Collection face masks! 💲💲💲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

saweetie

Chatty Member
Went for a stalk on her old Twitter and not gonna lie she just looks like a normal girl here! And the guy in the pics is her old boyfriend - wonder what he’s up to now 👀
these are my personal faves xxx

Attachments

• Haha

Midazmi

I feel sorry for SSS as he gets older, can you imagine when he looks back at the family album when Elle is no longer with him and all he see’s is her pouting lips, trouserless arse, seductively looking into the distance, airbrushed photos. How are these bits of tat a memory?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Beanss12345

Chatty Member
‘Buy your regular size - I’m wearing a S’…. Course you are Elle. Thank god she’s here to keep reminding people she’s only small. My eyes were starting to think she was a medium. Jesus, praise the lord for her showing me the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Andy19

Have they done any market research at all? Who is going to spend that much on a t-shirt from a first time conbusinessman. Do they know anything about the real word, energy hike, rising food costs, inflation and hello the pandemic that impacted the women, especially young women the most. Elle’s audience is younger women, a comment said it would be a 6 hour shift to buy 1 item for her bf. Do they ‘dynamic duo’ think about that? Anyone with a commitment-less life like them could afford their tat. However, one in a million are commitment-less.

Disgusting.
👏👏👏
Also if people do have that kind of spare cash to spend, i doubt they’re purchasing swifts’ prison tracksuits

rlouisep9

VIP Member
Not only does she look nothing like that, but the caption 'eat your greens'. Elle hun, when's the last time you ate a vegetable that wasn't mixed in with a #gifted hello fresh meal?!

• Haha

Andy19

She went out for lunch today (by the looks had a massive carbonara) and now she’s got a McDonald’s… and not just one meal, she’s also got nuggets and cheese dippers. How does she stay slim?! Oh I know… photoshop

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
i remember that. She was like OBVIOUSLY I would never wear these guys it’s just a testing video 🙄 not everyone has the privilege to spend a silly amount of money on a dress elle.
Oh God, the dress is going to be in "Oatmeal" isn't it... 😫🤣

Not White. Not Champagne. Bloody Oatmeal, with the Bridesmaids in a Beige Colourway. Little Suzuki in a Mocha SWFT loungewear two piece. Con Job will do that knobhead thing of wearing shoes with no socks 🙄😅

• Haha

Bingbong1

Chatty Member
What’s the term ‘boyfriends in the back’ Evel mean? She said it the other day and all her minions are saying it on her post 🤔 considering he’s her fiancé I’m not sure what boyfriend she’s talking about.
Boyfriend in the back....jacking off to pics of teenagers

• Haha

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
He'll be the kind of Groom that still eyes up the Bridesmaids on the day of the wedding. She'll be in some tacky Disney Princess/Jordan style number coming down the aisle, and he'll still be ogling Lucy Collier's boobs instead.

Jesus, imagine how beige that whole wedding colour theme is going to be.. (personalised loungewear for the evening obvs) 😴💤💤💤

• Haha
Reactions: 30

titfortat928

Notice how on his website for his new merch, in the returns section because I just knew Conjob would take peoples money and not return it. It’s not even finished, literally says ‘You can always contact us for any return question at…’ and ‘To start a return, you can contact us at If your return is accepted’ IF YOUR RETURN IS ACCEPTED, behave walking dead, gate keeper of returns. No one wants to buy your shitty over priced tat.

• Haha

jawidjanqndn

VIP Member
I think it’s the filters? I tired a couple of them and they were all blur central, but they all had a brown over line on the lips. It really grossed me out, felt like I had dried on gravy on my face, and I promise I never do.
It must be a mix of both. She has too much lip filler, overlines and THEN uses these ridiculous filters! 😬

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha