Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteOrchid

VIP Member
Still can't get over the fact that this attention and money hungry dickhead has set up an IG account for her young, unconsenting baby son when she claimed before he was born that she wasn't sure how much she'd share of him online, to protect his privacy.

Privacy means nothing when brand deals, upping engagement and new potential ways of earning money are concerned are they though, Hun? 🤦🏼‍♀️🖕

Her last few videos have been embarrassing shambles. Poor Katie trying to chill with her home-baked cookies in the background, whilst Guntface does an impromptu Autumnal candle haul in the corner of the living room like a possessed maniac.

The main reason she loves Autmn is because it's the one time of the year her fake tan matches the home decor! Why be Patchy Patchy, when you can be Matchy Matchy 🎃🍊😆

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Andy19

It’s the 1st week of October and she’s already organising Christmas Eve. How nice it must be to only worry about what food you’re having in two months time…

lmao123

VIP Member
She didn’t get an invite to the James Bond premiere then 😂 bet she’s fuming
"CONNNNN why didn't they invite me to the premiere?! You think I look like a Bond girl right Con? Con?? CONNNNNNNNN"
*Conman is sat in the corner perving on his Instahuns*

• Haha
  • Sick

Andy19

£45 for a T-shirt! That business is going to be a right disaster and I can’t wait to watch that Shit show unfold 🍿

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I really used to like Ellie Darby. But I just cannot stand her anymore she is all for content nothing has true meaning all love behind it especially her baby content she’s gone away on a girls weekend to pick bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress and felt the need to take the baby stay in a hotel take the baby out of a routine and home to boring long days in a dress shop and lunches !?!?!?

Leave him at home with his dad in his home environment what the fuck is wrong with her all for pictures and content !!!!

I can't believe she has an instagram account for her 3 month old baby...like why would you do this? I feel so bad for SSS sitting there so dressed up and smiling at his mom and she is just doing this for a cute picture to post on some. He is not a doll Elle, it's your baby and he deserves to grow up without all of this. Just post a couple of photos of him on your own account and then let him have his privacy.

On another note, I watched the vlog yesterday. And I agree with everyone that noticed how Connor seemed so excited about the weight loss. And he said "we are both gonna start now and look our best for the wedding". He has looked the same for a while and works out regularly, so he is saying we but he means her. He wants her to lose weight and look "her best" at their wedding.

mcgee

VIP Member
Her caption “hope you all have a spooky weekend” - wouldn’t that be better fitted for 3 weeks time when it’s actually Halloween weekend? Thought we were further into October than we actually are when I read that 😂

• Haha

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
Not a size XXXsmall BUT absolutely nothing wrong with her figure/shape, she’s just had a baby, its so sad that she hides behind filters and posing like she’s shit herself!! She looks so much better when standing normal, if she has a pair of boots or trainers she’d look great.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33

Purplepig

Sad that she only took katie pumpkin picking was so that she could be her personal photographer, not one photo posted with Katie☹

• Sad
  • Wow

anonymous_flower

EVERY single dress she’s posted is so booby and idk if it’s just me being old fashioned but it does not scream the ‘classy’ vibe she claims to go for.

• Sick
  • Wow

Lizz17uk

VIP Member
I’m just baffled she didnt know what calpol was! I’m older than her significantly but still only 38 and most kids I grew up with, myself included lived off the stuff when we were younger! Calpol for everything! Even used to get a spoon when I wasn’t ill and my brother was just because it tasted so bloody nice! Lol!!! It’s so well known I find it so hard to believe she didn’t know what it was :/ seems crazy to me!!! I don’t have kids myself but just based on my own childhood experience I know what is is and what it’s for and that it def doesn’t taste as good as it used to! Lol! Having tried my nephews to check before! Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 32