Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
It just makes me chuckle when she says she’s a small/8 or whatever it is when Lucy is open and honest about being a size 10-12 and looks a lot smaller than Elle!
I couldn’t give a rats arse what size Elle is but it’s the lying that is so toxic!

Reactions: 30

anonymous_flower

Could just be me being old fashioned (however I'm only 25) but I think it's so tacky to have your boobs spilling out and a leg slit on a wedding dress 🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm 27 and completely agree with you - especially as the venue her and Con have chosen is so up-market and classy and these dresses are just the opposite of that 😐

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
why does she have to drag Suzuki all the way to London to try on wedding dresses?
Their are tons of local bridal shops that sell high end designer dresses that she could support 🙄

• Haha
‘Decorate for Autumn’
Why would you want your house filled with that absolute tat? Like none of it is actually nice, If I went into someone’s house and it had all that I would just think ‘wtf, are you ok’. Also imagine how dusty it will get you’re just giving yourself extra stuff to clean, I literally cannot see the point in filling your house with that crap?! When was decorating for autumn a thing? Like who has the time and effort for this?
also I don’t want to see you talking to your dogs in a baby voice, I like dogs, I have a dog, but I don’t need to see someone else’s dogs constantly on the vlog.
their life must be so fucking boring.

• Heart

greenkween20

Fuck sake they’re gonna use Elle as an extra Oompa Loompa if she gets too close to the cameras in bath

• Haha

eyespybs123

Chatty Member
Half an hour til the collection sells out in 5 minutes! They'll be over the moon everyone loves the collection as much as they do 🥰

They'll just conveniently forget to mention that there's only 10 of each item available and Elle will be at the ready to buy all items that haven't sold out 😂

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
This is probably a very controversial opinion but it cringes the life out of me seeing mothers carry on like teenagers. Imagine when Saint is in school in a few years time and all his friends can see his mother all over insta trying to be sexy. Mortifying for him carry yourself with a bit of decorum Belly 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29

GiggyBOO2

Would they ever say on their stories “we want to hear from you , what’s your budget ? Etc . “ engage with your audience .
They are too proud to even do that .
Instead it’s “ask me a question “ “pick a photo from”
Me me me me me me me
They make me sick and i can’t believe I used to like these idiots .
Money hungry pissy beige narcissists

• Heart

greenkween20

Goood evening my gorgeous angels *smacks arsehole lips* 🤢

she gets more annoying every single day. I just want her to be knocked down a peg or two. Not wishing anything bad to her at all. But I just want her to humble herself

• Heart
  • Haha

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Dying to know what that photo shoot was for!?

Let me get this striaght… so Con has been working on his brand for 5 years, 6 months, 3 years then 3 months. Which one is it guys!? They can’t even get the timeline correct in the same damn sentence 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
£45 for a t-shirt, I’m expecting Gucci not fucking Connor Swift. The girl who commented an item is the price of a whole 6 hour shift is really a sticking point. Who in their right mind would buy an item of clothing that is the cost of a full days work, and the quality of cheap tat. It’s fucking unbelievable and they should be ashamed. People are struggling now more than ever and they have the audacity to charge £10 for some socks is abysmal.

Reactions: 28
So CON likes all the comments that are saying his fans should support a small business and expect to pay higher prices due to the new small venture he’s created. Yet, when has he and Belly supported local small run businesses? NEVER, because they are all about bragging about the designer more common names businesses to try to brag they have money and class (which they don’t 🙃) why should fans support them if they do t support small businesses? The only support or shout outs they give is if they’ve received free or sponsored goods.

Attachments

I really used to like Ellie Darby. But I just cannot stand her anymore she is all for content nothing has true meaning all love behind it especially her baby content she’s gone away on a girls weekend to pick bridesmaid dresses and wedding dress and felt the need to take the baby stay in a hotel take the baby out of a routine and home to boring long days in a dress shop and lunches !?!?!?

Leave him at home with his dad in his home environment what the fuck is wrong with her all for pictures and content !!!!
Con probably prompted her to take the baby. Being alone at home with his little hand and a unopened bottle of lotion, allllll the Instagram models he follows probably had a few likes from old creepy CoN.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
“Find someone you can build a whole world with “ she said this a few months back something along the lines of “find someone who makes you a fiancé , baby mamma and business partner”
As opposed to what Elle ?
A man who breaks his bollox every day in a minimum wage job to provide for his family , a man who is struggling with fertility , someone who can’t afford an engagement ring ?
guess what Elle , funny enough people can actually be happy in life and in a relationship without all the materialistic stuff , the expensive cars , the business etc . So no , we will not “find” someone like him .
She’s always so smug. You can see with the way she eye fucks herself that she thinks she’s absolutely stunning… oh and of course connor is the best dad in the world and the best “fiancée” and together they are this amazing power couple 🤢🤢. Honestly it’s nauseating how highly they both think of themselves when really they’re nothing better than a pair of dossers and she’s got a plastic face! She needs to get her head out of her tiny ass crack and stop looking down her nose at everyone else!

• Haha