Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when she says she wants all the babies . Get over yourself. You know what let her have all the babies it will be nothing but laughing entertainment for us . Could you imagine a portrait of a family of 10 all wearing beige 🙄
It’s also so presumptuous. She’s lucky to have one nevermind ‘all’. Secondary infertility is absolutely a thing and she shouldn’t take for granted that she will be able to have loads more kids

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s also so presumptuous. She’s lucky to have one nevermind ‘all’. Secondary infertility is absolutely a thing and she shouldn’t take for granted that she will be able to have loads more kids
Exactly! But then again this is the girl who classed a month as a TTC journey 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Sorry I know this is probably old news but I've not been keeping up with this thread... Wow I can't believe Saint has his own Instagram wtf I feel so sorry for that poor baby!! Parents are supposed to protect their children for god sake there's so many sickos on social media🤮🤮. I'm so angry right now, also how can instagram allow this?!! Elle and Connor should be ashamed of themselves.
They're vain narcissists who think of nothing but themselves and lining their pockets

Reactions: 9
AGREEEDDDD his not a man what so ever just a sponging perv who looks dead 24/7 and pushes Elle to be fake as duck I wonder what surgeries he’ll convince her to do next
Probs lipo...he likes em thin and skinny according to his instagram follow's and likes....

Reactions: 5
Exactly! But then again this is the girl who classed a month as a TTC journey 🤯
I wanted to say this too but I didn’t know if people would agree! I have two and have had two miscarriages trying for number three and it’s been so difficult for us- things can change so fast! I got pregnant with my first two really easy and took it very much for granted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
As someone mentioned garden centres, I’m surprised Elle hasn’t gone to Whitehall now the actual Christmas display is out (unless I missed it, in which case lucky me)

Reactions: 4
As someone mentioned garden centres, I’m surprised Elle hasn’t gone to Whitehall now the actual Christmas display is out (unless I missed it, in which case lucky me)
No doubt she’ll go in the middle of half term when it’s super busy so she can get her photo ops in and think people are watching in awe, when really they’ll be wondering what the hell is going on!

(side note, that’s where I went today and I wasn’t impressed 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Things to do in Bath”

Proceeds to list chain restaurants / bars that can be found in most cities 🙄
On this note does anyone have any bath recommendations? Fun places for food and bars and whatnot. I’m going for nye and got excited when she posted that list then saw the chains I have in my home town and was like hmm back to the drawing board

On this note does anyone have any bath recommendations? Fun places for food and bars and whatnot. I’m going for nye and got excited when she posted that list then saw the chains I have in my home town and was like hmm back to the drawing board
sotto sotto if you can get a booking is really nice for Italian. Firehouse rotisserie is really small but does amazing food too!

The hideout is a small whiskey bar which is nice or if you want something more fun sleight bar is under the ale house pub and has different magicians every week I think

• Heart
Reactions: 2
jars meze is an amazing back alley Greek place!! So yummy!! Book in advance though. I was thinking that I wish she mentioned family run places like that, but she doesn’t know any😬 just wants the flashy name.

• Heart
The Firehouse is so good! They do the most amazing mozzarella starter 🤤🤤
The Hudson steakhouse is also lush! Absolutely incredible steak

Reactions: 1
No doubt she’ll go in the middle of half term when it’s super busy so she can get her photo ops in and think people are watching in awe, when really they’ll be wondering what the hell is going on!

(side note, that’s where I went today and I wasn’t impressed 🙈)
Yeah, Whitehall used to be a lot better than it was (I never found it spectacular but I did work there). From what I’ve heard they’ve not been as profitable as normal and got in trouble during covid restrictions

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker but I cannot believe the state of that poor babies face, he has scratches all over it from his nails! You can see in the latest story how long his nails are ☹ It’s pure laziness. Too busy taking pictures of him and her stupid beige house to bother cutting his nails.

Reactions: 6
Hudson steakhouse for the win 🤤

Long time lurker but I cannot believe the state of that poor babies face, he has scratches all over it from his nails! You can see in the latest story how long his nails are ☹ It’s pure laziness. Too busy taking pictures of him and her stupid beige house to bother cutting his nails.
I keep my babies nails really short and he still manages to scratch himself all the time

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.