Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally makes me cringe so much when influencers try to film everyday things as of they're not being filmed... They can never stop themselves looking at the camera . Makes me cringeeeee

Reactions: 7
“Things to do in Bath”

Proceeds to list chain restaurants / bars that can be found in most cities 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry I know this is probably old news but I've not been keeping up with this thread... Wow I can't believe Saint has his own Instagram wtf I feel so sorry for that poor baby!! Parents are supposed to protect their children for god sake there's so many sickos on social media🤮🤮. I'm so angry right now, also how can instagram allow this?!! Elle and Connor should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 15
I was just about to ask the same because she was enormous at the end!
I’m pretty sure they said the weight or size and it really wasn’t that big. Didn’t explain the huge bump that’s for sure

Reactions: 6
“Things to do in Bath”

Proceeds to list chain restaurants / bars that can be found in most cities 🙄
Yes! This really annoyed me and the places around Bath to visit...Victoria park? Its nothing special but Sydney Gardens is lovely and has a beautiful walk to get to. You can tell she actually doesn't know the uniqueness of Bath.

Reactions: 13
Sorry I know this is probably old news but I've not been keeping up with this thread... Wow I can't believe Saint has his own Instagram wtf I feel so sorry for that poor baby!! Parents are supposed to protect their children for god sake there's so many sickos on social media🤮🤮. I'm so angry right now, also how can instagram allow this?!! Elle and Connor should be ashamed of themselves.
I wish more people would call her out on his IG profile - don't tell me that one of those 30k followers is not a pervy wrong'un. Only the 1st grid pic got any backlash comments, either the rest she's posted since have had negative comments about the consent of children or she's been on a deleting comments spree 🙄

She's trying to establish him as another brand to go alongside Angelle and SWFT for future endorsements and money making opportunities - there's no other reason why and it's sick.

Some may argue that its no different to her posting pictures of him on her own and very public IG profile anyway, but it's been clearly set up to her 💫aesthetic💫 and to boost engagement for her and Con Job's other ventures. She's pimping out free, accessible images of her child to a massive net of disgusting and disturbed perverts online and is too self absorbed to care where those images may end up.

But I suppose like his cousins before him, he's going to grow up with next to no privacy anyway because she'll just equate it to child modelling. Can't be a coincidence that Sazuki only follows Elle, Con & Angelle Collection though, eh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She wants LOTS of babies- oh boo you just wait until Saint is moving around your white company house- makes me giggle when people say they want ALL THE BABIES befor there first has even started crawling and causing mischief! You just wait boo the best is yet to come 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He was 8lbs 2oz, you’d have thought she was birthing a 10lb whopper by the size of her

Reactions: 10
She wants LOTS of babies- oh boo you just wait until Saint is moving around your white company house- makes me giggle when people say they want ALL THE BABIES befor there first has even started crawling and causing mischief! You just wait boo the best is yet to come 😂
This! I’d say I can’t wait to see elle with - 2yr old tantrum but it’s not aesthetic is it so we’ll never see it. She’s so out of touch and Unrelatable.

Reactions: 9
This! I’d say I can’t wait to see elle with - 2yr old tantrum but it’s not aesthetic is it so we’ll never see it. She’s so out of touch and Unrelatable.
Mines just had a tantrum as we’ve gone round the local garden centre looking at their Christmas displays (don’t @ me, I know it’s early, but it’s QUIEETTTT - going from next week onwards is just carnage tbh ha) anyway, he had a meltdown because I wouldn’t let him touch the display and take the train.. Yanno one of those oh good god I need to pick him up and carry him out under my arm type tantrums!?

CANNOT WAIT for that to be Carby and Conjob one day and I hope, HOPE, SSS does it in spectacular fashion because they will not know what’s hit them, if they think he had a ‘tantrum’ whilst they were in London!

They need a touch of reality.

• Haha
I’m pretty sure they said the weight or size and it really wasn’t that big. Didn’t explain the huge bump that’s for sure
30% Baby, 30% a Tuna Baguette, 30% Chocolate Digestives and 10% fluid.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I hate when she says she wants all the babies . Get over yourself. You know what let her have all the babies it will be nothing but laughing entertainment for us . Could you imagine a portrait of a family of 10 all wearing beige 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.