Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SWFT clothing questions.. Not everyone asks questions with the appropriate question mark ending and 'fans' absolutely don't ask half of those sorts of Qs? Conman is living up to the name

Reactions: 10
Where theres lots of car racing! She’s probably chosen there to say she’s getting married in the Cotswolds.
it begins with Castle 🤔?

She will have 2 dresses . A ceromony dress and evening dress
And one dress for her left inflated tit and one dress for her right

..and there we have it, she’s posted the bridal shop name now so she must of wangled herself a discount!
No ad declared though of course.
Here she is putting her dirty hooves on an expensive dress

View attachment 810472
I’m so glad she triple layered the fake tan on, she would just blend into those dresses otherwise. Could she be any more bland and basic?!

Reactions: 4
What is wrong with people seriously!

I get it if it’s your friend or family member but I can never understand people who forn over celebrities and not even z list influencers!

Christ I was never that bad as a child when I followed the spice girls! 🙄🙄🙄
It’s just someone I used to work with no big deal 😂😂 I don’t get the obsession at all!

Reactions: 2
Brand new from SWFT: wank socks to use in your cavern while you scroll through all the fit 16 year olds instas

Ps wish one cup con would learn to spell
You beat me to it. I was gonna post this nonsense but then got distracted by dinner making.

Reactions: 1
Brand new from SWFT: wank socks to use in your cavern while you scroll through all the fit 16 year olds instas

You’re 😂😂😂😂😂 fsss why is no one checking these things

Reactions: 3
Con, YOU'RE socks are the perfect colour for frolicking about in your dog tit infested garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay guys I think the one who said that the dress hanging on the side is gonna be her dress is probably right. I went to check because I felt like the dresses you are trying on are usually in the dressing room with you, not just hanging in the main room but she was clearly trying those dresses on - you can see one dress on the hanger and the other one she’s wearing and then the other way around. So she probably chose one of the other two.

I’m ashamed of myself that I looked so hard to notice this. 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5

While you all focused on the ''you're'' part (con YOU'RE a twit) I was too busy focused on the '' favourite sock'' part cause it sounded like you only get the one sock and not a pair :')

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg does she really have something colourful in her house? Wow poor saints eyes must be going wild this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg does she really have something colourful in her house? Wow poor saints eyes must be going wild this morning
I know ... but yet again he's in cream, sorry neutrals! She's gonna look back in years to come and regret this bland life. Stop treating Saint as part of your aesthetically pleasing instagram!!!!

Reactions: 4
I've followed her for years but recently unsubbed I wish she'd be body confident and unlike other YT influencers prove you can have a beautiful wedding and dress on any budget and size but oh no silly me, that wouldn't make them money to pay for it all while many people struggled the past two years they could've donated money to people who need it! These YT 'stars' really need reality checks and honestly Con is the baby Saint whatever is smarter than him I'm sure though with that name poor souls got no hope in life at being taken seriously! 😆

Reactions: 8
He said that the curbs in London are really high 😂 what the duck is he talking about. What an excuse for just being a terrible driver
And to think a few weeks ago he got the hole with Elle because she scraped the side of the Range Rover in the piss stained car park 🙄

"Curbs are too high" did Elle buy him *cough* get on finance *cough* a Tesla, or one of these bad boys....?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The wedding dress boutique I used to work at never allowed customers to take photos. I’ve noticed a few influencers who do and it’s always because it’s been gifted or an ad. So she 100% is getting something from it!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.