Elle Darby #36 Con’s been in Elle's purse, he's gone and bought an electric hearse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are just no words sometimes

View attachment 813045
That baby filter is ridiculous! She’s eye-f**cking herself like she genuinely looks like that. I could get it if she put the filter on and was joking around with it but she’s sitting their posing like it’s actually her and not a filter that dramatically changes how you look. No wonder some people take getting fillers too far when you’ve got filters like this, some people won’t stop until they look like they have the baby face filter in real life!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
At least she has her trousers

Edit:
Going back to dedicated SSS insta account. It’s 100% to claim VAT, business expenses and monitor the income he generates. Also, I think up to a certain amount childhood earnings are tax-free (up to a certain age) even more if there’s a trust involved and there should be. Usually parents who have children in catalogues and adverts get advice from the agency, and it can be a condition for signing to prevent legal disputes over money later on. This way as his motherger, Belly may be able to side step this all together.

So I think she’s funnelling money she’s otherwise have to declare on self-assessed tax forms and business/companies house tit.

I’ve forgotten most of the law I learnt at uni. But aside from it being a massive invasion of privacy it’s got the money angle to a whole new level.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That baby filter is ridiculous! She’s eye-f**cking herself like she genuinely looks like that. I could get it if she put the filter on and was joking around with it but she’s sitting their posing like it’s actually her and not a filter that dramatically changes how you look. No wonder some people take getting fillers too far when you’ve got filters like this, some people won’t stop until they look like they have the baby face filter in real life!
Totally agree. Be hell of a shock to see her in real life.

Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven’t caught up with her since the early days of baby but Jesus, when did she start turning orange? Like, I know it’s pumpkin season but when was it on trend to start looking like one? 😳

Reactions: 9
There are just no words sometimes

View attachment 813045

At first glance I thought that was Iggy Azalea.

Turns out it's just Gunty McGuntface. 🤦🏼‍♀️

On a side note though, equal parts happy and sad that there's been a few new members joining and commenting recently about how they've opened their eyes to how her existence and influence on impressionable followers has impacted on their own self esteem. Welcome 👋

This is a space to hold Elle accountable for the behaviour, insensitive actions and general twattishness of how self involved she's become. She's so unaware of her own bullshit and what a parody she's become, the more people wake up or see her for what she is, the quicker her time will be up.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She went out for lunch today (by the looks had a massive carbonara) and now she’s got a McDonald’s… and not just one meal, she’s also got nuggets and cheese dippers. How does she stay slim?! Oh I know… photoshop

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She went out for lunch today (by the looks had a massive carbonara) and now she’s got a McDonald’s… and not just one meal, she’s also got nuggets and cheese dippers. How does she stay slim?! Oh I know… photoshop
Is that McDonald’s just for her?! looks like a meal for 2

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker of Elle and the angles here! I have a little boy 2 days younger than SSS so here pregnancy journey intrigued me...her motherhood journey more so right now! It really saddens me to see his foot caught in the baby carrier in several photos. Poor guy is probably so uncomfortable!

Reactions: 5
Lol can't cope with the poor baby's leg being squashed by the camera/laptop bag and his hand under the strap. The camera looks more comfortable than the baby
Screenshot_20211016-211317_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.